Just a wussy question

Cespenar

So? Enjoy the gaming experience with your 680. :P

If mine is idling at 26 on auto, he shouldn't need 70% fan speed for a similar idle.

How irritating. My precision X can only go up to 117% power target, and I have the same version of the software.

hmm. Your card is evga? or just using the evga software

edit: I haven't tried messing with the offsets yet, I'll give that a go and see what the max is I can get. I'm sure what you have now is fine

Edited by _TheAlexO

On one side I have an AMD cpu fan cooling the D-Link modem router. (Had heat problems with the old one). Somewhat noisy.

On the other side I have quite a bit of noise from 3 fans on the rad (blowing air onto my right leg) Not very noisy.

I have the T/T 500 pump, an 80 mm fan, a 120 mm fan and the PSU fan in the tower.

I checked the EVGA 670 FTW fan a moment ago (put my finger on it to stop it) so no, no noise at all from the GPU. If there is, I can't here it from all the other noise.

The ambient at the mo' is 20deg C. Come the hot months and this room will be up to 33 deg C. (measured last year's summer).

cjloki: see above.

TheAlexO: I game 95% of usage so I keep it up. It got to 72degrees C at 50%.

Angel: Is your card an evga card? It might make a difference. (shouldn't though, in my opinion).

thanks for the replies, people.

UhOh, The attachments wont post.

Phew. Did it.

Edited by Cespenar

I can defiantly appreciated the mod job on the case and the Router. But the question is... is that all the Gpu will overclock or have you come to a point of being satisfied with your OC so you go no further??

How irritating. My precision X can only go up to 117% power target, and I have the same version of the software.

Seen that one before TJ. I'm guessing your card is not an Evga Card as only there cards will get the most out Of EVGA PX. I noticed the same issue while running afterburner. When I switched back to precision tuner it game me a few extra hundredths of a volt to fiddle with. Under water that was great but for air cooling it would have been a waste as hot as these dame 480's operate under factory air. ROFL.

I can defiantly appreciated the mod job on the case and the Router. But the question is... is that all the Gpu will overclock or have you come to a point of being satisfied with your OC so you go no further??

Hi Boinker,

No and yes!

All my games do 60fps at max so it is probably better to not push it.

I'm going to water it soon, so I could go more, but I don't see the need. I'm not really a pushy overclocker. Just want a couple horsepower more than mister average.

My PII X4 965BE is at 3.96ghz at 1.5volts. (Dynamic, so it isn't at that all the time)

A question .... what is the max offset you have seen on a GTX670?:cheers: