My apologies to you Half Life fans

Stonerboy779

I own 4 copies of hl2 and 3 of hl lol use to have land parties with team fortress and hl2 gave CSS for free so it was the same price.

You use to be able to get with everything for free , everytime valvle has a sale it's like $3-5

Edited by hornybluecow

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like opposing forces the best still to this day. Hl2 ep 1 and 2 was kinda boring. Maybe I'm getting old lol

Seriously? E2 was the best 4 straight hours of gaming ever, followed by E1.

First time you get the revolver and a single shot takes them out is soooo pleasing...

Pleasing, yes, but more so than when you sawblade your first headcrab zombie in half? Hell no!

I guess that it is not logical to make it free with that much interest still going for it, I always heard about half life but never played it.

Try the demo and wait for black mesa in 9 days I have a feeling that there may be a sale on half life games with the release of the Black Mesa Mod or i could be wrong haha

I hate steam, every time I open it, it re downloads team fortress 2 , my download limit is pathateic, I can't afford 1.x GB every time I want to play it. oh I just remembered a thing related to another post, good :thumbsup:

ahaha what the hell?

I hate steam, every time I open it, it re downloads team fortress 2 , my download limit is pathateic, I can't afford 1.x GB every time I want to play it. oh I just remembered a thing related to another post, good :thumbsup:

It updates it or redownloads the entire game? Games updating after you open Steam is normal.