My apologies to you Half Life fans

Stonerboy779

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why it make sense just to auuto-logn at startup, unless you're benchmarking all the time or something else where you don't want any background services running it makes the most sense.

You can frat logged out of chat but keep Steam on as well.

It's amazing the lack of reading comprehension on this board. Don't just quote one snippet of a post, as that doesn't always tell the whole story, which is the case here. He said every time HE LOGS IN, and he clearly says he doesn't log in daily, so it's cumulative.

um, my point being 1 gb every couple weeks is not normal. We all know you're the smartest person on the internet, but 1gb is not normal.

Edited by _TheAlexO

um, my point being 1 gb every couple weeks is not normal. We all know you're the smartest person on the internet, but 1gb is not normal.

Again, he's not saying every time.

If you don't think there have ever been large updates, here's a bunch of other people who have complained about the same thing.

I personally have no issue with TF2. My Steam download rate is ~2.5MB/s, so I rarely notice anything, but not everyone has the benefit of a fast and/or reliable connection.

SPOILER to make some happy :P

Did you pin anyone to a wall yet, with the crossbow?

It's my thread directed towards half life fans i am the n00b here and I am the only one that should be loosing out :lol:

yup did that almost straight away haha

Also controlling ant lions? is sweet having a fun little rampage atm.

There's an achievement tied to that as well:

Pinning an enemy to a specific billboard

Already know about it but don't care to actively try for it haha

Did love when I got an achievement for killing people with a shipping container though

Already know about it but don't care to actively try for it haha

Did love when I got an achievement for killing people with a shipping container though

It's actually not that hard to achieve. If you like sniping in games like I do, you'll probably just do it naturally.