What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

I don't think it's luck. :P

There's been reported situations where someone is more creditworthy in every way but won't get accepted for certain loans or cards, to the mystery of all but the creditors.

Sure, but 99.9% of the time, it's a combination of your income versus your available credit...plus a bit of credit history (AKA not missing payments).

Only thing I'm missing is the income now. I want those awesome AmEx 3X credit limit increases on both cards, but I'm never getting $60k of credit when I make less than that each year.

It'll come in time. You don't want credit increases though...when the time comes liquid cash makes a lot more impact than stupid amounts of credit. :)

It'll come in time. You don't want credit increases though...when the time comes liquid cash makes a lot more impact than stupid amounts of credit. :)

50 days away, but I won't bother with the CLI yet even though it's a soft inquiry. I don't need more credit. I did when I applied for the AmEx because BoA is very conservative with limits, requiring me to pay my card down a couple times a month. I just need a better job now...

• 4 weeks later...

Took my lady to the range. No sight better than a lady with a .45!

Unless the .45 is pointed toward you.

Edited by StefenHeif