What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

I think I accidentally wheelied my bike a little bit. Not entirely sure. Damn that thing is fast. If I'm in any gear other than 1st, I'm speeding. 

I think I accidentally wheelied my bike a little bit. Not entirely sure. Damn that thing is fast. If I'm in any gear other than 1st, I'm speeding. 

With that bike you can be speeding in first ! 

With that bike you can be speeding in first ! 

That's very true, but this applies more to other cities. I live in a military town, so pretty much every road is 3 lanes each way, allowing us to have 45-55 mph speed limits rather than the 30-35 of other towns. Nobody really follows the limit and goes around 60 mph. The bike tops out at like 70 mph in first, so technically I'm only speeding a little bit. I always shortshift first because I don't want to flip my bike and first is way too fast to handle past 9k rpm. The acceleration is truly phenomenal, and it's not anywhere near as fast as liter bikes. 

Edited by Onion

Upgraded the junk stock front brake pads on the CBR600RR from OEM Tokico pads to EBC HH pads. Gonna take her out for a spin to bed the pads and see how she fares. Oil change later if it cools down.

Edit: Holy initial bite batman!

Edited by Onion

Mowed the 1.5 acres of pretend grass...also known as weeds. Also killed a bush with the little mower. Go mower go!

I'll say yesterday was more fun. Worked in ze car, gave her a bath, and then got dinner with Waco to celebrate summer and being done with the first masters semester. Much more fun indeed.

Apparently we have sun in the desert and if you use your arm to wipe your face you're going to have a bad time.

Despite sunscreen I have burns from my gloves rubbing sunscreen off and the entire top of my right arm got it. Here's to a tan tomorrow!!