OCC drivers can't help themselves but ruin their cars...

Onion

Why the happy face? I'd be pissed if I had to deal with all of that BS. Who owns the car? The accident report should have a copy of the registration information on the other car...

Lawsuits are an American's dream, and I'm trying to become American. :lol:

We don't know who owns the car yet. The police will give us the full report tomorrow. They only gave us a preliminary report at the scene of the accident with the info of cars, insurance, tags, etc.

I'll keep updating this as we go. My parents are going to update our lawyer on this as well. This lady is screwed for lying to the police... That's some heavy jail time afaik.

Yeah just a little concerned about what you just said there... ;)

Only joking :biggrin:

:biggrin::cheers:

But seriously. If she's broke as hell (seems to be, I checked her address and she lives in a shithole apartment complex), is it possible for her to pay in installments or does my whole lawsuit go bust?

:biggrin::cheers:

But seriously. If she's broke as hell (seems to be, I checked her address and she lives in a shithole apartment complex), is it possible for her to pay in installments or does my whole lawsuit go bust?

You could recover funds in assets? Or according to a payment schedule if the defendant is unable to pay...

Edit: Not sure kids count as 'assets' though...

Edited by EuroFight

Taking her kids would be helping her out probably. Kids are expensive.

You could recover funds in assets?

Not sure kids count though...

She could probably pay in food stamps.

They only gave us a preliminary report at the scene of the accident with the info of cars, insurance, tags, etc.

Uh...wouldn't the registration for the car be on there? I'd be amazed if that's not on there somewhere. :blink:

Uh...wouldn't the registration for the car be on there? I'd be amazed if that's not on there somewhere. :blink:

Two idiots + car not theirs = busted up Onion/Mustang and huge fail. lol2.gif

Edited by MJCRO

I've got her name, address, car make and model, plate, registration expiration date, VIN, phone number, insurance company, and insurance policy number. That's it.