OCC drivers can't help themselves but ruin their cars...

Onion

Are you a .ing idiot? No offence meant buddy haha sure the accident didn't screw with your head.

If you sue someone for driving a car where they aren't on the insurance policy I really feel sorry for the state of america and then because suing the driver wasn't enough it is time to sue the owner of the car that is just insanity.

I have only been in one accident ever. That accident also happened to total my mates car :-/ Now if he thought like you he could have gone ahead and sued for all sorts. I wasn't nominated on the policy and to top it off dues to some messed up stuff with the insurance company i was technically driving an uninsured vehicle now if I had know it was uninsured then I wouldn't have been in the thing.

There were issues with changing from a fully comp to 3rd party insurance a few months previous and unknown to me and my parents the ca had had it's insurance canceled not changed. In the end that was sorted out but the issue in your eyes would remain that I am a non nominated driver but wait insurance companies have provisions for this its called a non nominated driver excess. So along with my age excess and standard excess i had to pay nearly $1K :pfp: So very glad the person I hit wasn't you even though the person I hit lost every single bit of his just freshly redone body work, along with all his new wheels and well his entire car with damages totaling over market value.

You to put things a little harshly need to man up in my opinion and just resort to suing the car has insurance just let your insurance company sort everything else out.

Eat, or get eaten, my friend. My family has been screwed over by the American system many times just because we were too nice or never took action, etc. This time, its time to be the bad guy. Hey, what can I say, I'm an butthole. If anyone doesn't like it, then hey, tough luck.

More like;

Owner: Hi Insurance, Person 1 is going to drive my car next week.

Insurance: Is she the one that ran into Onion in a green mustang by accident?

Owner: Correct

Insurance: *Beep*

:lol: I actually laughed at this. Pretty hard, too. :P

The difference is that you think that's the "American" way. I know better. :lol:

If everyone does it, and they're in America, then its the American way. :lol:

Hey, I'm gonna be in Charleston when I get a new Mustang (maybe a Cobra). I'll be sure to run it with open X-pipe so you can hear it from home. :lol:

Edited by Onion

If everyone does it, and they're in America, then its the American way. :lol:

That's just it. Not everyone does it - and those that do are the ones that made the system so messed up in the first place. :lol:

As for Charleston - gimme a hollar when you're headed up that way and I'll let you know if I'm in town. :cheers:

That's just it. Not everyone does it - and those that do are the ones that made the system so messed up in the first place. :lol:

As for Charleston - gimme a hollar when you're headed up that way and I'll let you know if I'm in town. :cheers:

Well, one person not screwing with the system won't make a difference. I see exactly how this can start to roll into a huge argument, but I'm still going to pursue legal action nonetheless. Especially if my back actually IS screwed for a while... Its been so bad that it wakes me up multiple times a night. I've been falling asleep all day because I can hardly sleep. I get sharp pains whenever I move in a bad position.

Will do. I'll need a car first, so don't expect me until you see another car thread. :lol: I'll most likely be with my girlfriend when I come up so you guys will get to meet her and whatnot. I hope your car is track ready by then, by the way. ;):thumbsup:

I see no problem suing someone driving a car thats not insured when they drive it and they run a red light and ruin my car and potentially hurt/kill me. I think people that sue over things like McDonald's making them fat or because they cut themselves on broken glass in the house they were breaking into should kill themselves.

I see no problem suing someone driving a car thats not insured when they drive it and they run a red light and ruin my car and potentially hurt/kill me. I think people that sue over things like McDonald's making them fat or because they cut themselves on broken glass in the house they were breaking into should kill themselves.

Agreed. :cheers: