End of Nations Beta Key Giveaway

bp9801

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon applying the code to your Trion Account, it lists it as "End of Nations Beta Key", so hopefully that means it's not just for this weekend event, but any subsequent events as well!

I have one last extra key also if someone needs one. The game looks pretty cool from the demo's -- should be fun playing.

Edit----Onion check your inbox.

Edited by Stachman31

I'm confused too. We should have received emails with a download link, yet nothing.

I just checked their Twitter and it looks like there isn't a beta event this weekend. More information is on the way, although not for sure when...

Our keys should work for whenever the next event is. If not, I'll see what I can do.

I just checked their Twitter and it looks like there isn't a beta event this weekend. More information is on the way, although not for sure when...

Our keys should work for whenever the next event is. If not, I'll see what I can do.

I'm thinking NVIDIA told us the wrong days because I know for certain there was a beta weekend last weekend.

I'm thinking NVIDIA told us the wrong days because I know for certain there was a beta weekend last weekend.

Possibly, if so then NVIDIA told a lot of others the wrong days.