2. 2. How much do you sleep?

• 1-2 hours
    • 2-4 hours
    • 4-6 hours
    • 6-8 hours
    • 8-10 hours
    • I have nothing to do so I like to sleep all day, 10+ hours

CMFw.jpg

So... How late do you sleep usually? And how much?

I go to bed around 2-4 am when I don't have anything to do the next day, and get up around noon, so about 8-10 hours of sleep.

When I have school, I go to bed around 12-2 am, and get up around 7:30, so about 6-7 hours. Since I currently don't have school, I put in my current sleeping habit.

Edited by Onion

Get a different hobby onion :pfp: or slow it down to one a day :lol:

Nothing beats hitting F5 on the off topic section all night. :lol: That, and getting ripshit on Jack and coke.

All of this has been after I finished school last December mind you. Lately I've been going to bed between 3 and 4am and waking up at 10:30am. Before that it was typically 4:15 or even 4:30am and wake at noon or a little after.

I eventually grew tired of waking up at noon and decided to start setting an alarm to wake me earlier. Then of course I stay up just as late, lol. Go figure.

Get a different hobby onion :pfp: or slow it down to one a day :lol:

I agree, all these polls are getting old real fast, try a pie chart, or if your feeling really adventurous try a histogram or two

11pm-12am on work nights. i get up for work at 7:30 so 7-8hrs most nights.

nothing better than catching up on missed sleep and getting 10+hrs in one night though.

All of this has been after I finished school last December mind you. Lately I've been going to bed between 3 and 4am and waking up at 10:30am. Before that it was typically 4:15 or even 4:30am and wake at noon or a little after.

I eventually grew tired of waking up at noon and decided to start setting an alarm to wake me earlier. Then of course I stay up just as late, lol. Go figure.

You I would swear you go to sleep round 8:30-9:00 pm :P haha

Somewhere between 10 and 12 during the week and 12 and whenever on the weekend. With my job this summer I sleep more than I want to...

Can't wait for school to come back...