EURO 2012

Transk53

In thinking where this site is based, any of you watching or into to Football (soccer). What are your thoughts on the Euro's. I would like to see Holland (put a tenner on them) to win.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll have to root for my own country (Denmark). but we haven't accomplished anything in Football for the past 20 years. Last time we won something was Euro '92, which people still cling to like zombies clinging to their collected brains, or something of that sort. You have to understand that a country of 5 mil people can get quite patriotic at times....

Though they forget that we excel far more in quite a few other sports.

Anyhow. GO DENMARK, YAY!!

Well Denmark beat Holland.. Holland shot themselves in the foot.. Their manager choosing of players sucked.. and their defense is what killed them today and against Denmark..

Go Germany!!!!

Well Denmark beat Holland.. Holland shot themselves in the foot.. Their manager choosing of players sucked.. and their defense is what killed them today and against Denmark..

Go Germany!!!!

Something that has bothered me is that the Germans are really sloppy a lot of the time, like passes not going to the intended person..Today after they scored the two goals it felt like they stopped caring and I was thinking it was gonna be tied due to that, such sloppy play :(

Something that has bothered me is that the Germans are really sloppy a lot of the time, like passes not going to the intended person..Today after they scored the two goals it felt like they stopped caring and I was thinking it was gonna be tied due to that, such sloppy play :(

Yes.. I noticed that too.. But they sort of picked it up last 5 mins game play..

In this particular group, Holland (awful tournament) and the Danes are gone. Germay top with Portugal second. Ronaldo finally found some form. This has got to be one the worst Dutch series of performances that I can remember in a long time. Robben, Sneijder and Van Persie have been so bad, almost embarrassingly so. They need a new Van Baston and quick. Oh well on to Englands final group game and some Rooney magic!