I have a class presentation and need advice on my case

:unsure: what's with J. Craig, seriously never heard about her until i google :lol:

wait, 150 pounds = 68.038 855 5 kilograms. our sack of rice here weighs 50 KG. might broke my back if i lift it by my self.

Raven RV01 weighs around 15 kilograms / 33.069 339 328 pounds, does everything what's inside that case weighs 117 pounds? hmmmm...

pics.gif

sitting on a scale :evilgrin:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mountain Mods U2-UF0 with 2 separate CPU and GPU loops, each with their own 120x3 rad doesn't weigh 150lbs.....so I too would like to see a pic of a 150lbs PC :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

It's heavy as hell so I'm trying to figure out a way to get it from the parking lot to the building. :ph34r:

Pick it up and carry it like a man. :lol:

lol I ended up using a loading trolly to get it to class. It still was a pain in the butt because once I wheeled it across the parking lot, I had to carry it up 4 flights of stairs. It's not exactly 150 pounds, but it feels like it. I can't even lift it up myself. Actually the class laughed at me cause my computer is so big and heavy. Took 2 people to lift it to the front of the class.

It was worth it though since I got an A+ on the project.

Edited by Queenz