Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

Huh... Crimson Pirates is my guess for what she calls her group (or something similar), and there is probably going to be back story about her and Roland (which could be entertaining depending on Lilith's commentary).

Should be good regardless of my guessing!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and I'm wondering how many jokes are going to be made along these lines:

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate Booty

Given the humor of the base game, I will be shocked if this joke is not present in multiple forms.

I'd like to plunder her booty, if you know what I mean...

:lol:

Is anyone else less enthusiastic about the 'skins' now that you realize that they're all just color changes?

I realize it'd be A LOT of work if every one of them was actually different clothing, but I wish it were.

The different heads are pretty sweet, but you should be able to unlock completely different 'looks' for your character.

It should go like this:

• Head
  • Clothing
  • Color
  • Name
  • Respec

Honestly, the ones for Zer0 look good to me and I'm happy with them. Gaige's aren't impressing me, but that could change once I find more that are not just the straight color changes.

Arent they ALL color changes?

AFAIK Zer0's and so far Gaige's are.

:dunno:

No, they are also changes to the graphics. For example, the vendor skins each are branded, and sometimes include other things (like Torque having a checkerboard pattern like what is on some of their guns). I don't count those as straight color changes, but maybe you do.

No, they are also changes to the graphics. For example, the vendor skins each are branded, and sometimes include other things (like Torque having a checkerboard pattern like what is on some of their guns). I don't count those as straight color changes, but maybe you do.

Aha I forgot about that, however I would still call that just a graphics/color change.

Okay.

Personally, I'm fine with skins just being different color/graphic schemes (though I've not found one I particularly like for Gaige yet). Having different heads is nice (except the Gaige speak no evil one, because it's just creepy) and those do have different models. Different body models would have been nice, but not necessary, especially as that is a very large investment, compared to different textures. Plus, with the same bodies for each class, it is easier to recognize characters when you play.

I have to agree that I am less excited about the skins than I was when I started the game. I wish they would do more with it, not just coloring changes which is all we have now.

Different outfits/models would be cool, but I don't mind the different colors. Found a cool "Joker" one for Zer0 that I've been using (Why So Serious). I've only unlocked around four for Gaige...still using one of the included ones though (Reddy Steddy Go), which I think goes well with the Dreamtime Runner skin.