Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DLC trailer, how do you guys post videos here?

The media brackets. It's the button on the right of the code button of the post box, looks like three small screens/pictures stacked together.

Or just

[media]video URL[/media]

You're welcome. Some videos won't work unless you delete some of the URL, like when YouTube adds the "&feature" stuff at the end. Just delete that part and it should work.

Not sure how far I've gotten in this DLC but it is definitely nice. It is big, challenging, and has lots of interesting things to it. For example, cursed pirate loot, like a shotgun that does damage to you when you fire it (it has +850% damage though), a shield that adds explosive damage to melee attacks (not sure what the curse is, just a cool ability), and a relic that gives you 7% health for every enemy killed, but its curse causes you to not have any to have much less Fight-for-your-Life time.

So far, so fun!

Just finished the first playthrough of the DLC and it is a lot of fun. Definitely worth getting if you like Borderlands 2 already.

If any of you have been playing it and noticing the framerate to drop a lot, after a quick look at the Gearbox Forums and testing on my machine, it appears the issue is with PhysX. Either it is just very poorly implemented or it is not well optimized. In any case, dropping the PhysX setting to Low alleviates the issue. This only occurs in the DLC by the way. The base game's performance is fine with PhysX on High.

Just finished the first playthrough of the DLC and it is a lot of fun. Definitely worth getting if you like Borderlands 2 already.

If any of you have been playing it and noticing the framerate to drop a lot, after a quick look at the Gearbox Forums and testing on my machine, it appears the issue is with PhysX. Either it is just very poorly implemented or it is not well optimized. In any case, dropping the PhysX setting to Low alleviates the issue. This only occurs in the DLC by the way. The base game's performance is fine with PhysX on High.

You've finished the DLC is less than a day? You need to go outside and get some fresh air :P

Haha, that's awesome!

I found the Minecraft easter egg the other day. Of course, as luck would go, I got 4 skins and 1 head to drop and NONE of them were for Mechro (the class I'm currently playing). Ah well, will just have to go back and do it again.

Word of advice:

The Creepers explode HARD. Do not get too close unless you want to be in fight-for-your-life within half a second. lol