Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

I'm frustrated with the long runs to places just to return to find my next mission is in the same far away place with no fast travel. The maps are klunky compared to the first one and the leveling doesn't ever make me feel dominating. Why are level 8 enemies still "difficult" when I'm level 17? Why can't I beat down on them as they constantly respawn in areas? And on top of that -- the respawing...wtf -- bosses too?!?! :nono:

Bosses respawned in the first game, too. Certain ones don't, but a lot do.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosses respawned in the first game, too. Certain ones don't, but a lot do.

Not like this -- and you didn't have to run through them on side missions constantly.

Also side missions...hell they're as long as story missions half the time :P

The menus of the first game were more PC friendly than these, without a doubt.

The long runs are annoying but there isn't much you can do about them. I'm playing the speedy and sneaky Zero, and I still don't like them. Having to run through bosses is definitely a pain too (really hate Mad Mike because of his rocket launcher and very advantageous positioning). I can only think of one boss that doesn't respawn, but something else is there. That something else is easier to take on though, and you can avoid it if you want.

As far as your leveling concerns, I've simply not experienced those through the first playthrough. Playthrough two, yeah, some of those enemies 3+ levels below you are really pains (Armored Psychos :angry:). With playthrough one though, and much of playthrough two, I do find myself returning to areas and just meleeing everything to death, or one-shotting them into a cloud of blood (nothing quite like an adult bullymong becoming a pile of organs that just fall to the ground). The playthough 2 enemies though are still much harder than their PT1 counterparts.

At the risk of sounding even more like an ass, if you ever see me online or busy when you want to play, go ahead and message me, Amanda.

Questing setup is pretty much the same in most games that have them. A lot of running back and forth. Bosses respawn so you can farm them for gear. Mob respawns while your still in the zone is kind of annoying though, only because I'm an item hoarder. One zone I ran into a lot of chests and had no space left so ran all the way to the entrance to sell loot. Mobs respawned on the way back and had to fight them all over again to get back to where I was. Which gave me more loot to sell in the next zone :P

I haven't had any troubles playing this game as Zero. I'd suggest keeping a sniper rifle just to soften up enemies if the mobs are troubling. This game is pretty easy to play, did Zero sniper levels 1-18 and now 19-23+ as melee. Melee Zero is pretty funny. Shooting gives bonus melee damage and vice versa. Then you get even more bonus to gun/melee for kills along with speed boost. Life leech on melee kills, its just funny running up to big mobs and hitting them with weapons that have bayonets.

So far the only mobs I hate fighting against are the rat people. Hard to get headshots on them since they bob, dodge, and run around a lot.

Edited by AZNguyen

Shift codes to redeem a golden key. Code expires in 2 hours. Launch BL2 -> Extras -> Shift -> Create Shift account (gives a key for just signing up) -> redeem code (get another key)

Win PC: C3WBT-6BZF9-FBJBJ-B3JJJ-BB53S X360: K3K3T-H6B5F-J6FBX-563J3-BSHZX PS3: K3K3T-H6B9B-R9BCT-935J3-BSHS6

Thanks for watching it guys. If you like them, please hit like on the vids, subscribe to the channel, watch his other stuff and share. Daniel is hilarious, and he makes great content, he deserves more views than he gets. Plus, if he doesn't start getting more views, and making more from them, his wife is gonna make him get a real job :sick: