Awesome parenting

Silas13013

Well I just hope someone will whip you enough until you get those brain cells that you lost back.

This isn't rocket science. This is basic humanism and psychology. If you can't understand it then don't have kids. Again, this is a really simple concept.

lol

Spanking is abuse you freaking idiot.

If I spank you, you sue for abuse, But if you do it to a kid it is perfectly legal? Are you seriously that stupid to believe that BS?

Here is a bit of universal wisdom for all you blue collar jockeys who think this video is just the best thing on the planet.

ALL PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF GREAT GOOD AND GREAT EVIL DESPITE THEIR PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

You know if my dad tried to hit me, my mom gave him a right hook to the jaw. You don't teach by fear. You don't demand labor. You teach by sitting down and talking. Grow ideas. Learn from each other. Find a system that works for everyone. This is how plato and aristotle taught, so why can't you????

If you can't come to reason, then look at the facts. Bank robbers, rapistis, pedophiles, Obama, Lindsey Lohan were all spanked and did chores. FDR, Martin Luther king jr., and George Washington were under the same conditions. DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING???????????

You need to drop your tone and be a little more friendly. No one in this thread is blasting you or anything; they are merely having a discussion. Calling people anything is not necessary, and if you wish to have a civil discussion, drop the name calling.

Everyone knows you are an opinionated person and you do not need to bash other members to prove a point.

Some kids are the spawn of satan and do in fact need to be spanked to learn. Seriously...have you seen how some kids are these day? And it's mostly the ones with parents that don't discipline their kids that are acting out.

Horrid parenting.

This is why I want to go into law is so I can help children sew the crap out of people like that.

Now I SERIOUSLY doubt we are getting the WHOLE picture from that video.

Listen, if a kid smiles and does her best to conform to your ., and doesn't go around arguing with you, then I would call yourself lucky. Quite frankly it sounded like she needed to blow off steam because it sounded like her dad was indeed being "Foul language removed"

The guy should be sued, locked up, and put in child protective services.

Now I agree with what he did if she said she had . at too young of an age. Or maybe she doesn't do anything around the house and she was calling her parents stupid. Some BS like THAT I could understand. However, if you do have a cleaning lady, AND you are making your kid run around with her hair on fire. It sounds like some serious BS coming from her parents.

The man is clearly unstable and people like that SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS. HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!!!! IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO PUT YOUR KIDS ON SUCH A HORRID PLANET TO CLEAN STUFF THEN DON'T HAVE KIDS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

End Rant.

Ummmm how can you pass judgement with only one perspective on whats happened?

Also sue? That is a bs answer that, yes generalizing here, America seems to keep choosing when something happens, no matter how small, that they dont like.

Also I really dont see why people couldnt expect their kids to help at home. Free accommodation and food, clothes and possessions just like that laptop.

Honestly I thought that vid was great.

(this is all coming from someone likely around the same age a that girl)

You need to drop your tone and be a little more friendly. No one in this thread is blasting you or anything; they are merely having a discussion. Calling people idiots and stupid is not necessary, and if you wish to have a civil discussion, drop the name calling.

Everyone knows you are an opinionated person and you do not need to bash other members to prove a point.

He / she isn't helping their argument, in fact hurting it :P

You are both idiots then.

This isn't rocket science. This is basic humanism and psychology. If you can't understand it then don't have kids. Again, this is a really simple concept.

Oh yes my lord, how about we just abolish all forms of punishment and see how far everyone gets on just "talking things out"?

Ummmm how can you pass judgement with only one perspective on whats happened?

Also sue? That is a bs answer that, yes generalizing here, America seems to keep choosing when something happens, no matter how small, that they dont like.

Also I really dont see why people couldnt expect their kids to help at home. Free accommodation and food, clothes and possessions just like that laptop.

Honestly I thought that vid was great.

(this is all coming from someone likely around the same age a that girl)

Yea honestly its not even about the kid getting all the "free" stuff like food clothing housing etc. I mean thats all expected stuff until your kid is 18+ where you can kick them out and your not responsible for them.

I think its more about the fact that you should respect your parents regardless, respect the fact that they provide a lot for you because they love you, so you should love them back. They give a lot to you and ask very little, they give a lot and don't expect to get back what they've given because they love you and your there kid.

Unfortunately sometimes you have to teach your kids the hard way, just like I had to learn the hard way when my dad whipped me a few times. Really straitened me out though, and I'm so so very glad my dad whipped me. I'm glad im not one of these kids that are my age or younger (<=21) that's a disrespectful little twerp with no regards to authority or elders and expects everything to be handed to them because there parents handed them everything there whole life and they never had to do ., never punished for being a little ., everything bought and payed for by there parents etc etc.

The whole iphone thing is just a perfect example, complaining you didn't get the color you want after your parents shell out god knows how much money just to get you your precious iphone so you can be hip and cool with all the kiddos your age. That . just makes me sick.

If my dad bought me a $#%@ing pair of socks for christmas because that was all he could afford I'd be just as happy as if he had bought me a Porsche. Hell I'd probably be happier because if my dad could afford to buy me a Porsche then a Porsche probably isn't a big deal for him to even buy in the first place thus making the present mean even less...if you want to get technical.

Edited by Gr4vitas

Horrid parenting.

This is why I want to go into law is so I can help children sew the crap out of people like that.

This is coming from someone I presume that does not have any kids, I mean seriously.

Dude think about it, we go out everyday and work our tales off dealing with crap people to earn a living that allows our kid to go to school. We come home and have to deal with the issues around the house as well as do stuff with our kids. Then we crawl into bed to do it again, all this BTW with the stress of how are kids are doing as well as how we will take care on them on our heads ever day.

In the case of this Dad he asked his kid to do chores to help the family out, news flash is not all that big of a deal. As for not getting the whole story, as a father that has been through two kids with almost exactly the same story as his I am willing to bet we are getting most of it.

Now in the case of my daughter I did not shoot the PC, I did however take it away from her. I mean completely away with the HD formatted and her data GONE! After all it is really MY PC, bought with my money and she was just being allowed to use it.

Was this father dramatic, oh for sure, way over the top. However abuse or a bad parent, no I would say he is about the norm, in fact I think if I ever have a circumstance like this again to deal with I might borrow a gun and a camera.

Oh yes my lord, how about we just abolish all forms of punishment and see how far everyone gets on just "talking things out"?

I'm just laughing about the whole thing.

I was spanked as a kid. I will spank my kids when they do something worthy of it too.

Calling it abuse just makes you look ignorant. :lol:

I'm just laughing about the whole thing.

I was spanked as a kid. I will spank my kids when they do something worthy of it too.

Calling it abuse just makes you look ignorant. :lol:

I was spanked maybe twice, and I'm a fine upstanding citizen :P

My sister on the other hand was never spanked and she is basically the spawn of Satan :lol:

I just knew this thread would become a big argument about parenting the moment I saw the title, and you guys totally delivered. :D Honestly, it's fun to watch everyone working their way around the censors in order to make their points. :lol:

Now here's where I ask myself, do I want to join into this little argument or simply enjoy the show? Hmmm ya, I'm just gonna watch this one. :popcorn: