Awesome parenting

Silas13013

Why stop at Columbine? Lets prove Godwin's Law and try and figure out how many less Jews would have been killed if Germany banned guns?

An extreme example for one side doesn't make the other side any less relevant. How many would be rapings, murders and robberies do you think have been prevented from armed citizens?

My point was not about the use of guns. My point was how you think the a gun has no relevance to ones anger or mood. Don't change the subject.

As for the adult conversation thing, I am very confused on how you think they tie together. Please explain your thinking a bit better and I will respond.

Adult, Noun. A person who is fully grown or developed.

Kid, Noun. A child or young person.

It's pretty self explanatory.

My point was not about the use of guns. My point was how you think the a gun has no relevance to ones anger or mood. Don't change the subject.

A gun is an inanimate object. Do spoons make Rosie O'Donnell hungry?

Hey TJ, do you have any examples that aren't as far into the extreme as you can possibly get?

I do, but would it make any difference? I use super extreme examples because everyone knows the extreme examples. If I started saying something like well just two days ago a whole family was shot and killed in cold blood (which happened about 60 miles away from where I live) and the shooter was calm cool and collected. People would start going like HUH???? That didn't happen TJJ. I don't believe you.

It is pretty hard to say that columbine didn't happen. You see what I mean?

Plus the point is that you can still appear to be as calm as everyone else in the world, and still be outraged to the point of being mentally unstable.

Adult, Noun. A person who is fully grown or developed.

Kid, Noun. A child or young person.

It's pretty self explanatory.

Adult: Also adjective. Used to describe the maturity content of something. Seen on "magazines" all the time.

Yea after the first time I got whipped, the next time I did something stupid I tried to not get caught, but inevitably got caught and whipped again. After the second whipping I said to my self "that . isn't worth getting whipped for...." and quit being a little twerp. It only teaches you to not get caught when getting caught is of little consequence.

I don't believe you. I really, truly do not believe you.

Do you think people would still be shop lifting if the punishment for stealing a pair of pants was cutting off both your hands and eyes?

I sure as hell wouldn't risk it, no matter how much I loved the new hole ridden american eagle jeans.

Yes, they would. You aren't everybody.

• Like 1

I just knew this thread would become a big argument about parenting the moment I saw the title, and you guys totally delivered. :D Honestly, it's fun to watch everyone working their way around the censors in order to make their points. :lol:

Now here's where I ask myself, do I want to join into this little argument or simply enjoy the show? Hmmm ya, I'm just gonna watch this one. :popcorn:

I take a 5 hour nap in the middle of the day to see my little post is now an 8 page "discussion". I'm with you, I'm just gonna watch this one.

I don't believe you. I really, truly do not believe you.

Yes, they would. You aren't everybody.

Thank you for giving me hope for the human race. These people were starting to make me think I should vote for newt gingrich and live on his moon base. ;)

Edited by Tjj226_Angel

Well we all know that columbine was all mansons fault, not guns.

People to easily put blame elsewhere the daughter and father both. People Complain and moan about anything and everything. Apportioning blame on everyone bar yourself.

It is a rather sad state...

Edited by boinker
Language

I read this earlier before my meeting -- I come back and it's turned into a huge rant -- I was going to get involved but it wouldn't seem like it would matter. :P

Almost not even worth watching other than for the laughter of how ridiculous it has already become. But that's how I feel about most threads Tjj feels need to voice his opinion in. :lol: