My case is full!

Yeah, I only have one DVD drive but My case is getting to full of stuff. I think it would be just a waste of time to refit it.

Yeah fair enough... I just figured it would be an economical solution allowing you to redirect funds elsewhere OR at least give you more time before having to finally upgrade cases :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah fair enough... I just figured it would be an economical solution allowing you to redirect funds elsewhere OR at least give you more time before having to finally upgrade cases :thumbsup:

Plus if I get a new case, I will have extra case to put a new build in... :biggrin:

Honestly, I have the 800D and if you aren't water cooling then don't get it. It is an air coolers nightmare. I still love my case to death, but probably not a smart decision. You should switch it out for the CM storm trooper in your contemplations.

Also, I truly do believe you will be fine with the venom case. I think if that is what you like, get it, spray paint the inside black, mind the smaller grommets for cable management, and call it done.

Congrats! :cheers:

BTW, already purchased?

I didn't buy it yet, I am planning I new build that will use my old HAF 922 so I am waiting for the cash to start that. Should be soon. (like a week or 2)

i3 (or maybe a core 2 quad?)

4GB DDR3

HAF 922

64GB SSD

500GB HDD

Corsair 450 watt PSU

Not for gaming, but to replace my dying work PC.

Edited by Black64