Stonerboy779

What did Santa leave you?

I got a soccer shirt and shorts, 2 T-shirts, 2 button up shirts, a tiny moneysaver so I can start saving up the 100.000 AUS dollars I need for college, a book, a boardgame, shoes and a shirt for working out. Aaaand a bit of cash.

Oh and the mandatory socks and boxers as well. Makes me feel old to wish for boxers, but it sure is needed. I hate spending my own money on it :glare:

Santa decided that to celebrate my new 2600k, I needed a new heatsink and PSU, so I ended up getting a 1000w PSU and a Phanteks PH-TC14. Sitting at 55C at 4.6GHz, will start really clocking once the festivities settle down :evilgrin:

Heh, I got a knife, too. A Global 7" Santoku knife. Also a nice tool chest for all my computer stuff.

Nice, i got a sharpening kit.

Some camera stuff some books clothes candy. The usual.

Heh, I got a knife, too. A Global 7" Santoku knife. Also a nice tool chest for all my computer stuff.

I am awaiting a Santoku knife arriving from Germany actually - Global are really quite excellent, but the handles are a touch too light for me (even sand filled).

coach wallet, blu ray player, star wars blu rays, bunch of DVDs, modern warfare 3 for 360, some clothes, a george foreman grill and some other small stuff and gift cards. My family was kind to me this year :)

I am awaiting a Santoku knife arriving from Germany actually - Global are really quite excellent, but the handles are a touch too light for me (even sand filled).

Yeah, the Global's really light. Do you know which one from Germany you're getting?

Yeah, the Global's really light. Do you know which one from Germany you're getting?

Not yet - it was meant to arrive before Christmas day, but German efficiency has let my dad down :lol: