I'm Officially 21 4:53 minutes ago.

GabrielT

Weird . happened tonight but it's all good, I'm all messed up and get to go out on my birthday again but now it's time for sleep.

3 beers,

1 double habanero tequila shot.

1 combat.

Vegas Bomb.

Jaeger Bomb.

1 chuck Norris.

1 bar mixed rootbeer thingy.

Yay, and my friend got in a fight and knocked someone the hell down for calling his lady a whore.

And I got theatened by said dbags friend.

Good day for only being able to be at the bar for 2 hours.

Congratulations... but I was never a fan of excessive drinking and probably never will be.

You're only 16...give it time. :lol:

Congrats on surviving 21 GT!

Edited by Waco

You're only 16...give it time. :lol:

Congrats on surviving 21 GT!

Between 16 and 21 is when I did my heavy drinking. By the time I was 21 it had lost it's appeal. Now when I drink, which is rarely, it's all about just drinking to the sweet spot and keeping the buzz.

GT - Welcome to the 21 and over club. Someday you'll wish you were 21 again, so savor the moment.

Take some advice - now that you've got your uber drunk under your belt............. drinking (like most anything else) is best enjoyed in moderation. Compound serious drinking over the next 20-30 years of your life and you'll find yourself with physical and possibly mental repercussions. And usually a lot of other unintended (and often) bad consequences along the way.

Congratulations! Now you can legally engage in self destructive behavior and spend all of your money on things that you'll regret the next morning! :biggrin:

yep young peoples priorities...LOL congrats....

GT - Welcome to the 21 and over club. Someday you'll wish you were 21 again, so savor the moment.

Take some advice - now that you've got your uber drunk under your belt............. drinking (like most anything else) is best enjoyed in moderation. Compound serious drinking over the next 20-30 years of your life and you'll find yourself with physical and possibly mental repercussions. And usually a lot of other unintended (and often) bad consequences along the way.

Yep...Diabetes comes to mind... it only took me about 5 years of some serious beer drinking to bring mine out full force.... took another 5 without drinking to get it back under control and now it can be a daily battle...live and learn

2 Strokes before the age of 28 and 2 Diabetic comas.....sounds like fun right... the strokes are the only thing other than the diabetes that have had long term effects.. and they were cause by the alcohol induced diabetes...and every serious drinker becomes diabetic or worse...so think about that for a while... or be like most kids that just think I'll deal with all that later. And later you will.....

Between 16 and 21 is when I did my heavy drinking. By the time I was 21 it had lost it's appeal. Now when I drink, which is rarely, it's all about just drinking to the sweet spot and keeping the buzz.

Same here. After I turned 21 I didn't really care anymore. Now I will get bombed for special occasions like bachelor parties and weddings, but that is about it.