Bulldozer benchies

Hera are my personal Benchmarks. Enjoy

Guys. If any of you get Bulldozer FX chips post your Benchmarks here.. I stressed the cores on the FX-8150, 2600K and 2500K 80-90% running multi monitors. I ran a movie, copied a movie to file and compressed a 2G file while running benchmarks. More to come...

Here is where it may get interesting as Bulldozer evolves. Multi and mega tasking.....

Here is benchmarks under normal conditions

Test Bench:

AMD FX-8150/ Intel i5 2500K/ i7 2600K

Mtoerboards: Asus Crosshair Formula V/ Asrock Z68 Extreme 4

PSU: Nexus 1100W

Memory: Kingston Hyper X 4G 1600MHz all benched at 1600MHz 9/9/9/24/1T

Hard Drive: OCZ Vertx 2 60G

GPU: 2 x Radeon 6970 set at stock speeds

Custom Water Cooling: Apogee XT/ Thermalchill TA 120.3/ Liang MCP655/Swiftec Micro Res

All hardware was the same with exception of motherboard and CPU.

Edited by Drdeath

thanks Dr Death.

Looks like the Bulldozer did burn down. :D

Not really, take a look at the multi/multi tasking benchmark. Looks like Bulldozer pulls up against the competition......

Sorry guys. Pulled my benchmarks due to a certain member here who continues to want to fight. I was going to post all my work for you all to enjoy. I listed the benchmarks on other forums with thanks and praise. 1 guy ruins it all Waco. I am officially pulling out of this club. The object is to attract members not piss em off. Someone needs to slap waco around. He is very confrontational..... I see whay this forum does not get more traffic. Nice knowing most of ya.

1 guy ruins it all Waco.

Seriously?

I express concern that you didn't disclose all the information about your benchmarks and you're leaving? :unsure: All I asked originally was why the scores were odd and you got defensive and confrontational and implied that I had no idea what I was talking about. What did you expect? Flowers and candy?

I'm sorry if you think I'm representative of this forum (because I'm not) but surely you have been on the internet long enough to know that 99% of what is said is said in jest and can take a jab or two without getting riled up...if you can't take it don't dish it out.

Anyway - if you want to pin this all on me, go ahead. You and I have butted heads about many things in the past and the only reason that happened initially was because of your condescending attitude towards others. My questions are born only out of a curiosity for the truth. :cheers:

Edited by Waco