Bulldozer benchies

I listed the benchmarks on other forums with thanks and praise. 1 guy ruins it all Waco. I am officially pulling out of this club.

Dude if you let one guy drive you out of someplace then you should leave. I mean I understand and all but toughen up. If you plan to post reviews of ANYTHING then dude prepare to recieve as much BS as praise. I my YEARS of reviewing I cannot tell you how many timeas I have been called names, told I lied, cheaters or some other crap. If the only way you can post is to get praise then you need to seriosuly toughen up. However in the end it is your choice... best of luck whatever you decide.

Sorry guys. Pulled my benchmarks due to a certain member here who continues to want to fight. I was going to post all my work for you all to enjoy. I listed the benchmarks on other forums with thanks and praise. 1 guy ruins it all Waco. I am officially pulling out of this club. The object is to attract members not piss em off. Someone needs to slap waco around. He is very confrontational..... I see whay this forum does not get more traffic. Nice knowing most of ya.

You do know that you can ignore the posts of certain users right ?

You go here : http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=ignoredusers

I rolled the dice and decided to build a 990/BD system a couple months ago, and I have a thick skin. So if drdeath decides to pass on posting the benches. I will post mine when it gets here if anyone is interested in seeing them.

If not...then I probably wont :P

Edited by red1776

I rolled the dice and decided to build a 990/BD system a couple months ago, and I have a thick skin. So if drdeath decides to pass on posting the benches. I will post mine when it gets here if anyone is interested in seeing them.

If not...then I probably wont :P

I'm interested, because you offered :P

I think we all can learn from this. I do not need to name anyone here I'm tired of remarks that have existed here and in other topics from any and all members that apply and it is something I'm no longer going to tolerate. There will be consequences for actions of two regardless of who threw the first stone. For those of you who refuse to there is an ignore button.

Moving forward I expect everyone to please by God treat one another how you wish to be treated.

I'm interested, because you offered :P

Hey!..whats thats supposed to mean!? :wave::lol:

okay, I will post when I have it in hand, and if there is anything you or anybody wants to see benched, i will try to accommodate.

Hey!..whats thats supposed to mean!? :wave::lol:

okay, I will post when I have it in hand, and if there is anything you or anybody wants to see benched, i will try to accommodate.

Only special thing to come to mind is, if you could, disable two of the modules to simulate an FX-4100. A lot of people are interested in how that runs. No need to go out of your way for it though. Other than that, nothing special comes to mind.

Sorry guys. Pulled my benchmarks due to a certain member here who continues to want to fight. I was going to post all my work for you all to enjoy. I listed the benchmarks on other forums with thanks and praise. 1 guy ruins it all Waco. I am officially pulling out of this club. The object is to attract members not piss em off. Someone needs to slap waco around. He is very confrontational..... I see whay this forum does not get more traffic. Nice knowing most of ya.

I am sorry but you are way off base.

I have read both threads and you are the one coming off as confrontational. He asked you a question and you responded like he was an idiot and that started the war.

If you can't answer simple questions you are in the wrong business. I have had a lot of complaints about you over the last few months and over a dozen with your comments in the other thread when Waco asked you a simple question. I shrugged it off....its the internet for crying out loud. If you choose to leave thats your business and up to you, my inbox will have less PM's thats one good thing. :thumbsup:

As for this forum not getting much traffic, we do just fine thank you. :)

Since there is nothing useful left in this, topic closed.