Soon to be married

Boinker

Today is the day everybody

Best wishes to Boinker and his soon to be wife.

I will upload some pics after the wedding but I will let them upload the better part of them once they get back from the honeymoon.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may have already stated it, but those are just a teaser of the pics that was taken. I told them I wanted to take a teaser shot for the forums thats pic 1. Then boink boink said get one under the banner so I shot a few more there. Sorry for the chitty quality, but I did my best with the camera set to auto so I didn't mess with my low light custom settings.

I may have already stated it, but those are just a teaser of the pics that was taken. I told them I wanted to take a teaser shot for the forums thats pic 1. Then boink boink said get one under the banner so I shot a few more there. Sorry for the chitty quality, but I did my best with the camera set to auto so I didn't mess with my low light custom settings.

Quality is good, it brought my crappy internet to it's knees for a second loading it. Loving the wood panels and whitewalls :lol:

I can take better pics than that we just hurried them but I like the star burst effect from the sun in the second and third pic :cheers:

I took the liberty of updating the sub title of this thread for boink boink :evilgrin:

greetings from the bahamas. :P Thanks guys. And yes Wormy that is all its been thust far. You got to love it when.. or when she.. or when you...... hmm, Ill leave that one open. use your imagination. I cant really say anything as Im not only a mod but talking about any situation like that is against said rules.... You guys have fun. :P

I cant really say anything as Im not only a mod but talking about any situation like that is against said rules.... You guys have fun. :P

The staff forum is there for a reason you know :P

Congrats again :)