lmfao... most android phones can't run flash?

potatochobit

stonerboy, if you read the first post I have a 3GS, not an iphone4. Comparing a 2.5 year old phone to one that is roughly a year old seems fair to me.

It's about as fair as comparing a 4870 to a 6350...:lol:

Can you bios flash and hack iPhones? Make them perform past what you bought them for? Can you upgrade everything o it and make an original iPhone act like an iPhone 4. A lot of android users prefer this freedom offered to them also angry birds is free :lol:

The thing about Android and iOS is they are two different ecosystems driven by two different types of hardware markets. So to answer your question with a question: why the hell would I want to run new software on outdated hardware?

Angry Birds was free on my iPhone, btw :P

The thing about Android and iOS is they are two different ecosystems driven by two different types of hardware markets. So to answer your question with a question: why the hell would I want to run new software on outdated hardware?

Angry Birds was free on my iPhone, btw :P

Because my hardware could support it plus I also needed to unlock multi-touch which thanks to stupid patents prevents it from being sold with it even though it can support it. The one thing my x10 lacks in is ram but as long as I close things and don't leave everything running in the background I am good.

flash support was natively added to android OS in 2.2

you should probably write that down

(btw, it's you're trolling)

stonerboy, if you read the first post I have a 3GS, not an iphone4. Comparing a 2.5 year old phone to one that is roughly a year old seems fair to me.

anyway, it is not the hardware performance that sets them apart, its the fluidity of the OS. Android has potential but it still has a long way to go. Part of the blame is most likely on the App developers, as well. They be crashing more than the stock market or the dow jones index. It is very rare for an apple app to crash.

It's not fair because apple has one phone which all there resources go into. Whereas other companies are releasing a whole range of phones including really cheap ones.

I have had plenty of apple apps crash on me and I wouldn't say the frequency of the crashes was any different between my iPod 4th gen and my experia x10

flash support was natively added to android OS in 2.2

you should probably write that down

(btw, it's you're trolling)

anyway, it is not the hardware performance that sets them apart, its the fluidity of the OS. Android has potential but it still has a long way to go. Part of the blame is most likely on the App developers, as well. They be crashing more than the stock market or the dow jones index. It is very rare for an apple app to crash.

I find it strange how people keep comparing Iphones to cheaper Android phones. The Iphone is very expensive and it's also a really nice phone. I have a HTC Desire Z and my wife a Samsung Galaxy SII and they are fantastic phones just like the iPhone and are in the same price category (Iphone is still the most expensive phone here).

Things have to be kept in perspective. A mega expensive phone from 2.5 years ago will still most likely be better than a cheap run of the mill phone from a year ago.

I will however, never buy a cheap Android phone because they are not really all that crash hot, but at the end of the day you get what you pay for. In the past you used to pay for features; a nokia was a nokia and it worked, now you pay for the hardware. Cheaper phones nett you cheaper hardware and amore cut down OS.

Edited by jackbrennan2008