Thinking about an Alienware

can you get a desktop or do you have to get a laptop?

Desktops are more powerful

I want to buy a laptop only, as i already have a desktop.

Q6600 @3.2 GO

4GB DDR3 1600 Mhz XMS3

MSI 5770 HAWK 1 GB

ANTEC 900

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR

CM 600W EP

2 TB WD GREEN

I want to buy a laptop only, as i already have a desktop.

Q6600 @3.2 GO

4GB DDR3 1600 Mhz XMS3

MSI 5770 HAWK 1 GB

ANTEC 900

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR

CM 600W EP

2 TB WD GREEN

Why such a highly spec'd laptop then?? It's better than your desktop, and if you're serious about getting such a laptop than I would sell off your desktop since having both would be pointless. (if you still want the 2TB or storage, buy an external enclosure for your WD Green)

Why such a highly spec'd laptop then?? It's better than your desktop, and if you're serious about getting such a laptop than I would sell off your desktop since having both would be pointless. (if you still want the 2TB or storage, buy an external enclosure for your WD Green)

Well that breaks my heart.. :P

I always thought that my PC was Gr8 ... :D

I want a laptop for the mobility use, Rest i have a Desktop with me.

i already have a 500GB with me ext, its ok for me.

Well that breaks my heart.. :P

I always thought that my PC was Gr8 ... :D

I want a laptop for the mobility use, Rest i have a Desktop with me.

i already have a 500GB with me ext, its ok for me.

Yeah but you could use your laptop as your desktop too, because believe me. It won't be a very good "laptop" because its battery life is going to be atrocious. It's pretty much a portable desktop

And by the way, I forgot to throw another vote up for Sager. Mine is amazing, though I'd never get a gaming laptop again, this has to be the best one I've ever and possibly will ever use. I've dropped it HARD many times and it just keeps going, and has the last of a dying breed of 1680x1050 resolution panels so I'm keeping it as long as I can

Yeah but you could use your laptop as your desktop too, because believe me. It won't be a very good "laptop" because its battery life is going to be atrocious. It's pretty much a portable desktop

Ok , lets c , If suppose i get a m14x and it is on full gamming or rendering load on a fully charged battery, how long will it run for till i need to juice it up again ?

GTX555? Meh Sager ships worldwide... Ivy is right on the top end ones the battery tends to last between 30 mins and one hour and sometimes less...

Dude , i dont think that they ship to INDIA, if they do then it will go through Custom and that ought to raise the price pretty much.

And by the way, I forgot to throw another vote up for Sager. Mine is amazing, though I'd never get a gaming laptop again, this has to be the best one I've ever and possibly will ever use. I've dropped it HARD many times and it just keeps going, and has the last of a dying breed of 1680x1050 resolution panels so I'm keeping it as long as I can

It seems all u guys have Love for Sager and i dont doubt its power, i have heard a lot about. A few questions if i May :

1) Suppose i get it from US , WIll i get the International warrenty ?

2) Is the 14Inch laptops from xoticpc.com have as much power as the m14x , cause i tried to customise it but the Graphic option is bad , i mean aint Customisable.

3) And if u say that the battry life is gonna suck , then i'm confused.. :S