Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

edwardquilo

Got a CS:GO invite.

Played 2 maps of CS:GO, can't say I'm ecstatic about playing another session. Does take some getting used to how guns shoot in CS as compared to other shooters. Considering I haven't played any CS game regularly in a few years.

Yea I got one too.. been playing Arms Race a lot. Very similar to gun game wager match in black ops.

It saddens me when someone thinks Arms Race is derived from CoD :mfp:

"Gun Game" existed in CS:S years before Black Ops even existed.

There is also a Demolition Mode, which I'm assuming is a combo of GunGame + Bomb/Defusal. I think that's what I was playing. Basically just turned into a TDM haha. They removed the whole rear and side section of de_train, which just turns it into a TDM map like cs_office.

It saddens me when someone thinks Arms Race is derived from CoD :mfp:

"Gun Game" existed in CS:S years before Black Ops even existed.

Pardon me for never playing that. I'll stand corrected.. :glare:

Just played 3 more maps on Demolition mode. FREAKING AMAZING.................

The server I was in was practically dead even in skill. We just kept trading 1-2 wins ever round. First map 10-10, second 11-8, and the final was just stacked 13-1 haha.

Much more fun this play session. Incendiary grenade thrown at the right time just eats up enemies. Works great on Short_Train. I just run to the tunnel hallway and count a few seconds throw it and just landed in a group of 3. Teammate ran out shot pistol like 3-4 times killed them all haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...