Nyt Ryda's Rig

Nyt

i dont get it, why do you want to have that awsome of a rig when no game ever(at least for the next 5 years or so) is gonna use that stuff? :P

i do know th eurge of upgrading just fo rthe stats sake is tempting (have 4gb ddr3 ram want 8 but no game uses it but still... you know? xD)

but nontheless, great set-up :thumbsup:

Sleeping Dogs (came out a few weeks ago) with High-Res texture mod pack with maxed out setting at 1080p only gets about 45-60FPS depending on how much I OC my 7970.

My CPU may be a bit overkill but it will help for future games especially when next gen consoles come out and their games are ported to PC and the 7970 is definately needed to game optimally

Sleeping Dogs (came out a few weeks ago) with High-Res texture mod pack with maxed out setting at 1080p only gets about 45-60FPS depending on how much I OC my 7970.

My CPU may be a bit overkill but it will help for future games especially when next gen consoles come out and their games are ported to PC and the 7970 is definately needed to game optimally

sleeping dogs is like the gta 4 of 2012, its really poorly optimised for a pc game, and the graphics doesnt justify the specs tbh, i can play it also on max settings on 1680 -1050 with the ssao fxaa on high instead of extreme and i get 80+ fps with no visual loss at all (aa is overkill anyway on resolutions like 1080P)

so its just not worth the settings/performance wise

i do am curious what the recomended specs will be for ''next-gen'' games ported to pc, doubt it will be a 7950 tho xD

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So tomorrow is the day...

I am saying farewell to my beautiful Ashley to make room for my gorgeous ASUS GTX690 that should arrive on the weekend... Still have to find a name for my 690, any suggestions ? :tongue:

Edited by Midnight Rider

You need yo get a girlfriend if you computer equipment needs sexy names....

Yeah I know :tongue: Unfortunately I can't buy a girlfriend haha