Borderlands 2

WhenKittensATK

Borderlands 2 was recently announced and will be at Gamescom 2011.

The game is set to launch during Take-Two's fiscal year 2013 beginning on April 1, 2012. Borderlands 2 includes all-new characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons and equipment. Players will once again return to Pandora, the setting of the first game.

------

The first Borderlands game was relatively fun to play with friends. However it lacked scaling and was story driven. If one player in the group was ahead or behind in levels/quests, it effected that person's enjoyment in that room.

Hopefully they can implement some kind of random dungeons like other RPG games and offer some sort of scaling to give a better pick-up and play experience alongside the storyline questing.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borderlands 2 was recently announced and will be at Gamescom 2011.

The game is set to launch during Take-Two's fiscal year 2013 beginning on April 1, 2012. Borderlands 2 includes all-new characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons and equipment. Players will once again return to Pandora, the setting of the first game.

------

The first Borderlands game was relatively fun to play with friends. However it lacked scaling and story driven. If one player in the group was a head or behind, it effected hat person's enjoyment in that room.

Hopefully they can implement random dungeons like RPG games and offer some sort of scaling to give a better pick-up and play effect alongside the storyline.

The character on the cover kind of reminds me of Duke Nukem. :lol:

Anyway, hoping this game is good, one thing I would like to see is an increase in the amount of people that can play together.

The character on the cover kind of reminds me of Duke Nukem. :lol:

Anyway, hoping this game is good, one thing I would like to see is an increase in the amount of people that can play together.

6+ co-op would be crazy! (fun)

I want double the amount of weapons. Plus some form of scaling for online play would be nice, since then you could take a higher level character along to help out a friend who is just starting.

:) Just make it a bit more fun to explore... the first game was brilliant but after the story it was pretty boring... maybe they can make it so that you have to go to a map and kill everything in a certain area or hold it? More vehicles and weapons... more Claptraps :lol: