Need small heatsink!

Hi,

I'm building a new rig with a NZXT Phantom case, this case has a 120mm side panel fan that prevents the installation of many heatsinks because of the small space left, 145mm to be exact, that's why I'm looking for a heatsink, air ventilation preferably, with a max height of 145mm that could handle the OC of a i5-2500k cpu. Any ideas?

Antec Kuhler 620 ? It would handle the 2500k to 4.8+ and you wouldn't have to worry about heatsink clearance since it is a mini watercooler but wont leak like a custom loop could.

I've got a Corsair H60 for sale, only requires one spot for a 120mm fan and the block is very low profile - see our review on it. Check out my FS thread in my sig.

I'll go with the Noctua NH-C14, its height with both fans is of 130mm so I'll have 15mm of clearance, and I think thats enough for OCing an i5. Thanks for the suggestions!

I'll go with the Noctua NH-C14, its height with both fans is of 130mm so I'll have 15mm of clearance, and I think thats enough for OCing an i5. Thanks for the suggestions!

I would take airman up on the h60 he is selling. It's $30 less than the c14, should give better temps, and will lowere the overall temp in teh case, since the only air blowing from it will be directly out of the case.