New OCC Donation Tier System

IVIYTH0S

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even know that you could donate cash to OCC... I always thought the donate star was from donating PC components lul...

I'll love to donate to OCC, but I gotta wait till my next paycheck seeing how i just spent all my money to order parts for my Sandy Bridge rig.

dun deel bosco, when ya get a minute would ya kindly hook me up...

btw, i'm available for the donations/membership fiduciary position

I didn't even know that you could donate cash to OCC... I always thought the donate star was from donating PC components lul...

I'll love to donate to OCC, but I gotta wait till my next paycheck seeing how i just spent all my money to order parts for my Sandy Bridge rig.

Ok now thats a good excuse :thumbsup:

dun deel bosco, when ya get a minute would ya kindly hook me up...

btw, i'm available for the donations/membership fiduciary position

Done.

Once you see me post in the new forum you will know when its fully live. I have locked currently while I do some coding stuff.

It seems like people who have donated are either tier 1 or 5. Is there anyone in between?

Also, I noticed that tier 2 has a discount on OCC clothing. Where can I find this clothing?

I don't really have any money at the moment though so I wouldn't be able to buy anything (thanks a lot Portal 2).

It seems like people who have donated are either tier 1 or 5. Is there anyone in between?

Also, I noticed that tier 2 has a discount on OCC clothing. Where can I find this clothing?

I don't really have any money at the moment though so I wouldn't be able to buy anything (thanks a lot Portal 2).

Ya I got a couple of Tier 2's so far.

As for the clothing you can go here:

http://www.hackerthreads.com/items.asp?Cc=OVERCLOCKERCLUB&CatMoveby=0&Nbm=&Pbm=&FromNav=

I just hope some people I know never donate to that level...

Btw, I'd put some age restrictions on access.

+1 on both counts.

Edited by SpeedCrazy