Pics of my summer driver...

I don't really post pics of my car to the sites because, well, I haven't been to happy with the appearance. Sure, it looked good, but not where I wanted it. My car is almost where I want it appearance wise. More pics when I finish the interior and the engine bay. Going to be tearful when it is time to sell it... Anyway, here is my baby. Still needs detail, too.

CIMG0579.jpg

CIMG0578.jpg

CIMG0577.jpg

CIMG0576.jpg

Looks good. Turbo? I see you have the Regal GNX turbo 6 emblem in the grille. This is my current project atm, putting a ls1 in a lt1 ws6 Trans am.

34953344722.jpg?1302130766

Edited by FUZi0N

You have a good eye, Fuzion. But no, it's not the turbo badge, it's a custom "Supercharged" badge. And it's formal name is the "Power 6", but debuted on the turbo Grand Nationals. And nice car you have! I love the WS6's. Very very good looking cars.

all the talk of forced induction is this the gs?, i also had a 99 regal gs, i blew it up 3 months ago, now i have a pontiac g5, very quick cars these regals, they will give a mustang a run for their money!

and fuzi0n, whats up with the ls1 man, find an ls7 if your going to even bother lol,

i am almost done building an old 283, for a 1972 4x4 el camino, seems like everyones got a gm project

Edited by camaro_dude15

and fuzi0n, whats up with the ls1 man, find an ls7 if your going to even bother lol,

LS7= More money, I have a friend that specializes in parting out LS1 cars so he's getting me a good deal. I am actually doing a little work to the motor before putting it in, cam, valve train stuff etc. Trapt have you seen the new 2011 regal turbos? I'd rock one as a daily driver. http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2010/05/review-2011-buick-regal-turbo/

LS7= More money, I have a friend that specializes in parting out LS1 cars so he's getting me a good deal. I am actually doing a little work to the motor before putting it in, cam, valve train stuff etc. Trapt have you seen the new 2011 regal turbos? I'd rock one as a daily driver. http://www.thetrutha...ck-regal-turbo/

well you can build a car to go fast, safe, or cheap. pick 2.

nice build btw still a very powerful motor, and a very very strong bottom end, thanks to the 6 bolt mains, dont forget to grab some corvette coil covers!

the new regals are just turbo'd ecotecs nothing fancy, im 100% but i think the supercharged 3800 has more power than the turbo 2.0, which is weird becuase the base model has the ever more popular 2.4l ecotec and gm has used forced induction on the 2.4l before in the cobalts.

They actually used a smaller engine in the sport version, why not turbo the 2.4, it would make things cheaper if they used the same engine in both vehicles less the turbo. nice one gm, lol