How can I tell if Crossfire is enabled?

RADEON

I got 2 6850 on a gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 motherboard. I havr poert to both cards. The bridge is conected.

In the catalyst control center in the performance tab under crossfire configureation I have the "enable crossfire" box checked.

There was no confirmation when I enabled it. How can i tell If it is working as intended?

Under the crossfire diagnostics panel when I hit "identify gpu" nothing come up.

I checked my bios to make sure my pci e slots were enable or for crossfire options in there but there was none.

Also when I went to gigabytes web site to download the mother board drivers all I got was catalyst control center.?????

I got 2 6850 on a gigabyte 890fxa-ud5 motherboard. I havr poert to both cards. The bridge is conected.

In the catalyst control center in the performance tab under crossfire configureation I have the "enable crossfire" box checked.

There was no confirmation when I enabled it. How can i tell If it is working as intended?

Under the crossfire diagnostics panel when I hit "identify gpu" nothing come up.

I checked my bios to make sure my pci e slots were enable or for crossfire options in there but there was none.

Also when I went to gigabytes web site to download the mother board drivers all I got was catalyst control center.?????

Bench with the cards in then bench with only one card and if there is a significant difference I would say it worked.

Seeing as you checked it is probably working but give it a shot benching

Unigine Heaven Bench works well Unigine

Download GPUz and see if shows two gpus and crossfire enabled

Sweet! GPU-Z worked great. Says I have crossfire enables, 2 gpus.

But AMD overdrive only shows 1 card in the hardware monitor.

Does the amd overdreive support crossfire?

Does the amd overdreive support crossfire?

I would assume that it dose.

Also I got to find out about the mother board drivers for this board. All that came on the disk was catalyst drivers, and all gigabyte has on there website for mother board drivers is catalyst drivers.

Thank you for the link, but that is the same file I have all ready downloaded. It is the catalyst control center.

Unless that is what AMD uses for drivers for their chip sets I am confused.

But that is also what is on the driver dick under chip set drivers.

it shows both cards you just have to highlight the card and its on a pull down screen