Diablo 3

tkrow21

lol it was quite obvious that you wouldn't be getting any items worth something through drops cuz then the auction house would be useless.

your best bet would probably be to play in a full party and just trade your drops with other people... i dunno.

Yeah, I usually play in a party of 3 or 4. We are always linking gear.. Still is not that great though even between 4 people.

I think I have honestly had better luck getting gear in Act 1 than Act 2 or 3.

I think I have about 3-400 after the bonus from the war cry that buffs resist. I'm having no problems in Act 1. Also have about 37k life.

I think my major problem in survivability right now is my lack of HP. I am at 29k. Which really stinks, but I think since my resist is so high it's not a huge issue.

My lvl 60 DH is getting her tail whooped by Diablo in Hell. I've run with a couple different parties and we all get crushed by the shadow dudes. I'm around 30k HP, 24k DPS and around 200 or more on resistances. I don't think I'll ever make ti to Inferno at this pace. I also seem to be stuck around 260k in gold in my stash. I rarely get drops good enough to sell for more than a few thousand gold. Is going back to Act 1 and farming there worth it? What is a the best approach to take?

My lvl 60 DH is getting her tail whooped by Diablo in Hell. I've run with a couple different parties and we all get crushed by the shadow dudes. I'm around 30k HP, 24k DPS and around 200 or more on resistances. I don't think I'll ever make ti to Inferno at this pace. I also seem to be stuck around 260k in gold in my stash. I rarely get drops good enough to sell for more than a few thousand gold. Is going back to Act 1 and farming there worth it? What is a the best approach to take?

Hell was tough but we smashed Diablo. lvl 60 barb and monk. Insferno is just too much. I understand what they are trying to accomplish but there is no fun in this. I really think there is something sinister with the drops and the auction house.

Edited by InCrYsIs

i'm sure you meant to say that blizzard is making hundreds of dollars off the cash shop.

I bought something with real money today just try it out. Bought something really good for 5 bucks. It is pretty seamless but you have to wait days unless that is first time buyer wait time but it didn't mention that.