Nice and cool =)

dario_92

What, you haven't heard about OP's new hovercomputer?

Where do you live, Siberia? :rolleyes:

Canada lol, here is the BIOS pic after some gaming

IMG_0002-6.jpg

Edited by smduff

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's March... :whistling:

Also...correct me if I'm wrong...

CPU temps are typically lower than core temperatures from the placement of the sensor. So...it sounds like you have a wrong offset, to say the least.

I think he did it in the winter. :rolleyes:

Canada lol, here is the BIOS pic after some gaming

Did you really have your ambient temps in the 6-10 C range for that 12 C idle shot? Even with the best loops you can only get within a few degrees of ambient...

Going below the ambient temperature is physically impossible without putting work in (compressor in phase change, DC power to a peltier, etc).

I think people like low numbers so much they don't stop to think about what they actually mean.

Edited by Waco

I never said anything about being below ambient temperatures lmao. Only that my ambient temperatures were so low that even while I was on air cooling I was producing better cooling than any water cooling setup in regular ambient temperatures (60-70 degrees)

Did you really have your ambient temps in the 6-10 C range for that 12 C idle shot? Even with the best loops you can only get within a few degrees of ambient...

I think people like low numbers so much they don't stop to think about what they actually mean.

you mean 27C I don't see 12C anywhere?

Those are diode temps there always off ;) just go by the cpu temp I find that if your going to use the diode temps then you need to adjust between 8-10C if you look at core temp which reads the diode temps I have a 8c offset setup to get close to true values.

Edited by smduff