I'm so indecisive!!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely the Silverstone RV02B-EW

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163173

Solid construction, cool/sleek looks, dust filters, incredible cooling performance, GREAT cable management, hot-swappable HDD capability, etc. etc. etc.

All for $178 and free shipping from Amazon with prime.

Definitely the Silverstone RV02B-EW

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163173

Solid construction, cool/sleek looks, dust filters, incredible cooling performance, GREAT cable management, hot-swappable HDD capability, etc. etc. etc.

All for $178 and free shipping from Amazon with prime.

While I like the Raven - you have to remember that many heatpipe cooled video cards simply won't work properly due to the orientation of the mobo.

I suggest: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160 Big surprise huh? $119.99 with free shipping right now.

You would love the LIAN LI Lancool PC-K62 - I know I do. They had a promo a week ago where it was only $70...

^ +1

I know it's on your original list - but it is an awesome case for the money. Especially if you catch it on sale. And the mod opportunities are limitless..................

Just about anyhting lian li IMHO.

I would go with the Haf 922 nad the Haf X. great performer, easy peasy wire managment, the Haf X is big enough to first almost all motherboard in the Desktop form factors... Except the SR2 that is. And its little brother the 922 is no slouch. It performs on the same level from what I tested.

If you are going to lan party then I would recommend the storm scout or the 922 over the X. I dont have much experience with the SC but I have heard its a good case.

Anything antec: I have owned 2 of there cases. they are good for air cooling, but they lack in room period. on the older 900's and 300's you could barely get the bigger video cards in them. And to go with that everything was cramped without a 8-10 inch video card in the way. And unless you wanted to mod the crap out of it everything on it always seemed like a pain to accomplish. They may have resolved that with there new cases but im know the 600 will have the same woes that the 900 and 300 will.

The DF-85 and lanboy. they look like antec 900-1200's with extra trim. now the lanboy has a new hard drive insertion system that im interested in, it has cool looks but unless you really like the outside looks then I would stay away from the both of them.

DF-85 definitely...

:D

YES! I LOVE my DF-85, Best case ive ever owed.

Hmmm the DF-85 certainly looks pretty crisp, wonder if I could put a duel 120mm rad on top?

Yes! Will fit a dual radiator no problem! LOTS of room in this case.