The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Is it just me or did the graphics on some things get worse? It seems less blur now so a lot of objects look crappy now. :unsure:

In the beta? There has been no patches or anything. So it should all look the same

As far as I understand there was only one updated applied to the beta and that was at the very beginning. They have stated they are not doing any updates in the beta like they did for Alpha. I have not noticed any changes at all in looks or game play to me it looks the same.

As far as I understand there was only one updated applied to the beta and that was at the very beginning. They have stated they are not doing any updates in the beta like they did for Alpha. I have not noticed any changes at all in looks or game play to me it looks the same.

Well I also have no more random flashes/quick white lines going across my screen(no more graphic glitches)

I am not very happy with the flying, it won't let me rebind my keys, because it thinks that my throttle is all the way up (which its not) and that is bound to 'spin' for my toon, so I can't use my stick to fly, which sucks. Gonna try a controller later, and see how that pans out.

I still have them, that has never changed :(

Wanna swap? I get your GTX590 you get my GTX 460? :evilgrin:

:lol:

Its so difficult to choose to get this game or not to. I have fun, but then I get bored/pissed after about an hour or so :/