How many games do you have installed at one time?

psycho_terror

81 members have voted

1. 1. How many games do you have installed at one time?

• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20+

at the moment i've got 20 installed but i still havent reinstalled everything that i had installed before i formatted my pc in december. a few of those wont be reinstalled though. as an average i'd say about 20-25.

The way i feel is that if you have the hard drive space, why bother uninstalling? because the week after you uninstall it you want to play it again and you cant find your discs :ouch:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way i feel is that if you have the hard drive space, why bother uninstalling? because the week after you uninstall it you want to play it again and you cant find your discs :ouch:

That is the exact reason I have a ton of games installed, either through Steam or from discs. I see no point in uninstalling them when I have nearly 2TB dedicated for storage.

Five regularly

I only install the ones that I play often

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty World at War

Left 4 Dead 2

Battlefield Bad Company 2 + Vietnam

Unreal Tournament Black

Others I have but not installed

Fear

Battlefield 2

Titan Quest Immortal Throne

Halo

CS

Dark Messiah

Delta Force Black Hawk Down

• 3 weeks later...

Currently i believe i have 74 games installed, and that numbers only due to go up :lol: That said i do have many more games, but these are just the ones im more likely to play.

Edited by SenitaL

a MUCH better way to do things i find is having a nice fat external drive, and copy > pasting the steamapps folder in there so you can just have all your games on hand and add/remove them fro your steam directory in a modular fashion. Alternatively you could just install steam on a good External esata drive if you have the $ and play all your games off it :evilgrin:

a MUCH better way to do things i find is having a nice fat external drive, and copy > pasting the steamapps folder in there so you can just have all your games on hand and add/remove them fro your steam directory in a modular fashion. Alternatively you could just install steam on a good External esata drive if you have the $ and play all your games off it :evilgrin:

Mental note....next time I want to know something about storing and playing tonnes of games talk to SenitaL :thumbsup:

Edited by Alexandre

This may work

I installed 7-8 like in the same week just to test my new pc.

Of course I'm playing all them and 2 are finished so I installed another

but 20+ at a time?????

No one will have enough time to play 20 games so I dont see the neccessity to do that.. unless they are borrowed games that you need to give back fast... then use no-cd crack..

interesting project of yours

I currently have 66 of my 105 steam games installed.

That doesn't count other games installed either, such as Diablo 2, Bioshock, etc.

I am simply amazed.

Taking into account a modern game is 4gb and old games 1gb or so and some 16gb lets make all to be 4gb. 4x100 = 400gb of games o.O if not more.

100 games?????????????????????

I keep a track of the games I have finished in all my life and I got like 53 or so.. Some I did 2,3,4 times max. But 100? And I'm 26 :P

Well maybe you are like my friend. Install, play and that is all.

Dude I hope you never have to format your pc...!!!!!!

I finish every game I install except JustCause (sux) and Burnout Paradise (sux even more). Both uninstalled.

Edited by loco_frags

I currently have 17 installed, but I just rebuilt my OS so not all of them are installed (just Steam stuff). On my 6 year old rig I had something like 50 games on it, and it was supposed to be the computer to get me through college...oops lol