The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Is it just me or does magic seem far more powerful than in other tes games? Especially at lower levels.

I think it is more powerful. I'm not a heavy magic user on my character, just have a few spells, but the destruction spells I have are fairly strong. Makes me eager to do an almost pure magic user on my next character.

I think it is more powerful. I'm not a heavy magic user on my character, just have a few spells, but the destruction spells I have are fairly strong. Makes me eager to do an almost pure magic user on my next character.

Well so far I have killed two giants, with just novice fire spells and on level 4.

I am yet to get any serious spells and I also took out a vampire coven lol

Well so far I have killed two giants, with just novice fire spells and on level 4.

:lol: Maybe tweak the difficulty some?

:lol: Maybe tweak the difficulty some?

Will do will pull out the construction set and make myself a custom hardcore mode :biggrin: Will see if I can intergrate hunger and sleep deprevation.

True if I got hit once by one of those giants it is insta kill but to be able to constantly dodge and kill with novice is wrong.

I agree. I managed to take down a dragon with novice shock & and little help from Lydia (although I had the novice destruction and augmented shock lvl 1 perks). I'm playing a Level 5 Dark Elf Battlemage-ish character.

I remember when I first played morrowind when I was twelve or so, I got fed up with the lack of power and effectiveness of the magic attacks, and the fact you could die way too easily. Because of that, I got used to playing as a nord or imperial warrior.

Looking back, if I had been more patient with it, I would have had an even better experience. Still one of my all time favorite games.

I agree. I managed to take down a dragon with novice shock & and little help from Lydia (although I had the novice destruction and augmented shock lvl 1 perks). I'm playing a Level 5 Dark Elf Battlemage-ish character.

I remember when I first played morrowind when I was twelve or so, I got fed up with the lack of power and effectiveness of the magic attacks, and the fact you could die way too easily. Because of that, I got used to playing as a nord or imperial warrior.

Looking back, if I had been more patient with it, I would have had an even better experience. Still one of my all time favorite games.

:lol: same dragon fire an d shock level 2 with only the novice destruction perk slaughtered it