The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

found these mods pretty neat when i was just video hopping an hour or so ago on my new laptop (I haven't tried any myself but I definitely see some value in most of them)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• 3 weeks later...

Dragonborn can now be pre-purchased on Steam for $19.99. Unlocks on February 5.

Not sure if it'll be a day one purchase for me, though it's tempting. I'm very much interested in getting some Bonemold armor again, plus you know, slaying the first Dragonborn.

You know I'll be waiting for personal recommendations and for it to hit $10 :D

• 2 weeks later...

So anyone pick up Dragonborn yet?

I've been playing it for the majority of the night, though mostly the side quests on Solstheim and not the main quest. So much stuff to do and I've explored maybe 1/6 of the island. :lol: It's good to see some of the familiar Morrowind elements again, especially the armor and architecture. So looking forward to the rest of the quests and getting some of that sweet, sweet stalhrim armor.

So anyone pick up Dragonborn yet?

I've been playing it for the majority of the night, though mostly the side quests on Solstheim and not the main quest. So much stuff to do and I've explored maybe 1/6 of the island. :lol: It's good to see some of the familiar Morrowind elements again, especially the armor and architecture. So looking forward to the rest of the quests and getting some of that sweet, sweet stalhrim armor.

Glad to hear it sounds worth it....for my originally discussed $10 ;)

Glad to hear it sounds worth it....for my originally discussed $10 ;)

Indeed it is. I finished the main questline about an hour ago, very epic. Still have plenty of side quests and things to do, explore more of Solstheim, craft new armor and weapons, find more items, just everything.

Like IVI, not till it is on sale.   Now would be a good time to play it since there is a lull in gaming releases but I actually kind of have too much to play at the moment.

This video might come across as offensive and all sorts of other bad things, but I find it truly hilarious. So viewers discretion advised and all that

I don't know why but I really can't get into that type of humor.  It's pretty much the same "stuff" CN puts on their channel.   The fact they took the time to put dog balls in the middle of the screen was pretty funny, but after that... meh.

Btw, why the name change?  That's like changing your name to Onion.  He says it is because he makes people cry.  So why the name Prunes? :rofl:

Btw, why the name change?  That's like changing your name to Onion.  He says it is because he makes people cry.  So why the name Prunes? :rofl:

It's because that's what my steam name is and it's the name I use most places on the internet. So I thought I might as well be consistent  :happy: 

It's because that's what my steam name is and it's the name I use most places on the internet. So I thought I might as well be consistent  :happy: 

So keeping it on the regular! :)