The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

got most of the mods working now, i downloaded the latest update and it works like a charm.. more or less

and that mod that suposedly haz 3 fps, the video's i found were definatly not 3fps more in the 30~fps at least.

have like 20 mods active now and it still does not have that kind of bloom/lightning i want :C

Did you install the Superb ENB-RL? It does exactly what you are wanting. Do not try to install it through the NMM, you need to download it manually , open the .rar and read the instructions

Did you install the Superb ENB-RL? It does exactly what you are wanting. Do not try to install it through the NMM, you need to download it manually , open the .rar and read the instructions

i did and it still looks alot like vanilla if you ask me :P

skyrim.png

It can be tweaked a lot. Here download this ENB Customizer it makes tweaking it VERY simple. You can increase the bloom and all those fancy settings ;)

now THERE is something i can use xP

ny settings i should try out?

or maybe even better do you have a rpeset that looks magnificent? D:

I'd avoid depth of field, that's always been something that looks great in screenshots but in actual gameplay is just down right annoying and unrealistic. I'm pretty sure I tried the ENB stuff and it was much to the same effect, pretty when sitting still but actual gameplay it was just distracting.

I'd avoid depth of field, that's always been something that looks great in screenshots but in actual gameplay is just down right annoying and unrealistic. I'm pretty sure I tried the ENB stuff and it was much to the same effect, pretty when sitting still but actual gameplay it was just distracting.

i always loath depht of field ingame, in cutscenes i dont mind, but when i am playing i want a clear view of what's there.

i want to look like this:

http://kotaku.com/5961994/what-skyrim-looks-like-when-youre-running-100-mods-at-once

but no known combination is actually giving the results seen here >.<

any idea what mods to install to get even close to that effect? i'd love to play skyrim with decent graphics lol.

:whoa:

The dude in the comments bashing those screenshots must be a Debbie Downer because while it doesn't look realistic it gives it a really nice artistic flare to it. That looks really, really nice. I want his grass and night sky mod.

WarWeeny

Which mods are you using? Are you using Lush Trees, Vert's Flora, etc.? They don't have that bloom effect you are going for but they really fill in the landscape.

:whoa:

The dude in the comments bashing those screenshots must be a Debbie Downer because while it doesn't look realistic it gives it a really nice artistic flare to it. That looks really, really nice. I want his grass and night sky mod.

WarWeeny

Which mods are you using? Are you using Lush Trees, Vert's Flora, etc.? They don't have that bloom effect you are going for but they really fill in the landscape.

already run those mods, i even run extra grass for more vegitation

also run the 2k textures and superb enb mods, but when i am upping the lighting of the game (which also are in those screens) the screen starts to flikker because of the overlay to create such bright scenery, any fix for this? D:

Edited by WarWeeny

I haven't had to troubleshoot that issue, but if I start adding a bunch of those mods that guy used I may have to soon. :lol:

At first guess, I would look at the mods I had and see if any of them could be a conflict of one another and then search the internet to see if one has to be modified to work with another or if they have to be installed in a proper order (like Vert's) to be compatible with others. Also make sure your video card drivers are up to date if you haven't checked in awhile.

I love it when it isn't overused. Gotta find a good balance

• 1 month later...

So I finally got back around to firing up Skyrim again ...mostly to get some scenery for my new mix (yes, sadly I'm more about music than games right now) ...so I installed Superb ENB-RL and WOW does it make the world dark as hell at night.   You would think a world with 1 giant moon and 1 moon our size there would be plenty of light.   The mod maker obviously does not agree with me though.

Normally I wouldn't post just to say this but this thread was hidden too far with a bunch of useless threads on top of it while I was trying to find specific mod names that I had to search for this thread ...and oddly enough searching for "skyrim" resulted in this thread being the 3rd from the last. :unsure:

While I am ranting, why is BC2 (a thread with ZERO action) stickied but this one isn't?   JK, I don't think this thread should be stickied, but it was fun to say.