The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Good possibility BP!  Trailer did give me that survival/horror game feel.

Gamestop has Dragonborn for 9.99 download.  Does that work with version bought with steam?

No idea, but I don't see why it wouldn't.  If there is a key code you can enter that code into Steam to claim a game.  Best way to find out is to ask Gamestop how the download works and if a keycode is provided.

Gamestop has Dragonborn for 9.99 download.  Does that work with version bought with steam?

No idea, but I don't see why it wouldn't.  If there is a key code you can enter that code into Steam to claim a game.  Best way to find out is to ask Gamestop how the download works and if a keycode is provided.

Yeah just called.  He "thinks" you get a steam code.  Love how they can't give a definitive answer.

It'd certainly be interesting if that's the case. Survival horror and maybe on Id Tech 5? Hell yes.

Yeah just called.  He "thinks" you get a steam code.  Love how they can't give a definitive answer.

It should be a Steam code, especially since Skyrim is a Steamworks game. Just a word of caution, but GameStop isn't the fastest on sending online orders. As in, be prepared to wait a day before you get the code.

ha ha hah We called it BP!

I can't view the link from here but the URL says it all.   I guessed the genre, you guessed the creator.   That trailer was obviously showing off some new tech, though I couldn't figure out what it was.   Should be fun to see more of this Tech 5 stuff!

ha ha hah We called it BP!

I can't view the link from here but the URL says it all.   I guessed the genre, you guessed the creator.   That trailer was obviously showing off some new tech, though I couldn't figure out what it was.   Should be fun to see more of this Tech 5 stuff!

Definitely, lol. Should be pretty sweet to see what it'll be like. Creator of Resident Evil so that should hopefully mean we get a traditional survivor horror game instead of horror with a ton of action. I want my classic games dammit! :lol: Something where you have to think in order to survive instead of shoot everything in sight. Things like guns with scarce ammo so you have to really have a need to use it. Sounds where you aren't quite sure if it's twenty feet away, in another room/building, or crawling up behind you.

That reminds me, what was that game that looked like it would be just like that?  There was a rusty elevator gate in the beginning and you are some normal guy walking by SWAT members slain all over.   Then it shows the character running away from something down a hallway, he hides under a bed and the zombie or whatever it was looks under the bed and spots him.

That one looked really intense.

Not sure if you played it, but I tried Zombie U at a friends house for about 20 minutes and it was really pretty good.  It was definitely more survival as you start off with no weapon and even when you find a weapon it takes multiple hits with a baseball bat just to take out one zombie who is stuck in a window.  So running is your best bet.  It takes the notion you are normal with no fighting skills what so ever who is in the middle of a zombie apocolypse, rather than some warrior plowing through zombies like they're nothing.   Shame the Wii U has no other good games because that one definitely looked like it would be a good game.