>Water Hazard <

Judy_Dunbar

Oh come on. 8f isnt that bad. anything over 0f is shorts weather in Michigan, you should know that. Its not cold here till its -20 with a wind chill of -35.

the roads on the other hand are definitely going to suck tomorrow

its -2 right now and i dont want to even think about the wind chill is, but i know what your talking about, ive taken a truck to north dakota, and then to minnesota

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its -2 right now and i dont want to even think about the wind chill is, but i know what your talking about, ive taken a truck to north dakota, and then to minnesota

That's why I hate great plains weather. It can get over a hundred in the summer and below zero in the winter, and routinely does.

Oh come on. 8f isnt that bad. anything over 0f is shorts weather in Michigan, you should know that. Its not cold here till its -20 with a wind chill of -35.

the roads on the other hand are definitely going to suck tomorrow

Ah thats cool your from Michigan too! What area are you in? Im in South east, near~ish Detroit. Yeah... morning drive is gonna be real fun on 3 inches of ice, lol.

Hate to say it, but your right, its really not that cold yet, its just a few weeks ago it was in the 50's and the temps dropped so fast, there was no time to get used to them.

Ah thats cool your from Michigan too! What area are you in? Im in South east, near~ish Detroit. Yeah... morning drive is gonna be real fun on 3 inches of ice, lol.

Hate to say it, but your right, its really not that cold yet, its just a few weeks ago it was in the 50's and the temps dropped so fast, there was no time to get used to them.

Im from the tri-cities area Saginaw Midland Baycity