>Water Hazard <

Judy_Dunbar

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to get together and take down roadrunner. After this contest lets all fold for say a week under one persons name and see what changes. :evilgrin:

You better recruit some more folders cause what the total team does in PPD I can do alone.... :biggrin:

how cold does it get in texas

Not that cold,I think 26 has been then coldest night so far. There calling for 31 tonight I think. I think about the coldest I have seen here is 19 or 20f... I am way southeast though...

Edited by road-runner

Not that cold,I think 26 has been then coldest night so far. There calling for 31 tonight I think. I think about the coldest I have seen here is 19 or 20f... I am way southeast though...

thats cold, i think we are supposed to get in the 20's tonight,

But why dont you fold anymore, you and fueler are the reason i joined and started folding, after seeing that dual motherboard pc!

Lucky dog. I'm running a space heater aimed at me and my comp. And im still getting some of the best temps i've had all year. I'm running full load, last 3 days, high of 56C on my cpu and 27C system. Getting down to 15F tonight.

Btw roadrunner are you like uber rich? Or has stanford started paying you? :P

thats cold, i think we are supposed to get in the 20's tonight,

But why dont you fold anymore, you and fueler are the reason i joined and started folding, after seeing that dual motherboard pc!

I am still folding for the team I created awhile back folding texas. I have already passed myself on OCC lol. Was doing a lot of cancer projects for WCG also, my mom is battling it...

Lucky dog. I'm running a space heater aimed at me and my comp. And im still getting some of the best temps i've had all year. I'm running full load, last 3 days, high of 56C on my cpu and 27C system. Getting down to 15F tonight.

Btw roadrunner are you like uber rich? Or has stanford started paying you? :P

Yea Stanford just sends me a check every month for $5,000.00 whether I fold or not... :thumbsup: