3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Nyt :PP8000 @ 1000/2000/2200

Dude its 12C in my room right now when I benched at 16C , the max temp was not even 70C so dont tempt me to beat you :P

:blink: :blink: Nyt..... your 15

All im gonna say.

And your point is ? :P

Dude its 12C in my room right now when I benched at 16C , the max temp was not even 70C so dont tempt me to beat you :P

Go for it. That would give me a reason to throw in another drive and try again with a fresh install.

Im going to go for a run after dinner , going now to open my window :P

Btw I am limited to 1150mV while you have 1200mV , just saying ... If I find a way to get more then I will beat you :P

Im going to go for a run after dinner , going now to open my window :P

Btw I am limited to 1150mV while you have 1200mV , just saying ... If I find a way to get more then I will beat you :P

Well even at 1000core my GPU score is still lower than yours, so I think all the crap in the background is holding my score back. I think a fresh install would result in a boost of 100-200 points. Oh, and my max temp was 60c :P

Just flash your bios with one that has voltage increased and you should be good to go.

Now you guys are forcing me to do the bios mod so i can force more out of my cards. Guess while im at it ill do a fresh install and raid my ssd's this weekend.

ok so i have the cpu jacked up to 4.6 ram at 2195@ 10-11-10-30-1t now i just have to figure out how to mod my bios to get more voltage to my 580. unless one of you great guys would like to send me a volt moded bios, but i think you both are running evga cards and i have msi cards :(

ok i need a little help... i flashed both of my cards with the same bios that i made off the original primary card. when i boot up to windows with both truned on the second card wont work. if i unplug the first one and trun it off on the board the second one will boot up just fine into windows. how can i fix this?

Edited by olokul

with little playing around i did over the weekend this is what i got. :edit; for new score

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/1341377 score 7979

oh and stats for my computer

cpu 4.56 21x217

ram 2175 @ 9-11-9-26 2t

580 @ 990/2360

i also cant figure out my 580s i flashed them both with the same volt mod bios but the second card will not boot with the volt boost in sli it will boot as a single card. had to go back and flash it back to stock volts. might try and flash it to a evga bios or something else will see. if i brick it ill just be forced to buy a new one and that one will be an evga.

PS by the way nyt your score for 8189 is not a valid link :nono: goes to a page with a score of 3105

Edited by olokul