3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

Man, that CUII only runs 12C higher than your 2nd card under water.....thats impressive! It does sound like a PSU issue with just a shut down like that, but with a 1200W running everything, it sounds weird for me to say that it is a PSU prob ;) But, when you are running everything OCed to the max, that will def make a difference on the needed power, which seems to be your MO Water :evilgrin:

It is a perfect card if you are only running a single card or running it in the bottom slot, but put another card under it and temps will be worse than a reference card. I know what you mean about feeling weird about the power supply not being up to the task. from the reviews I have read, I would think this power supply would be plenty... and I kinda still feel like something else is wrong but I cant think of anything else to try.. played with voltages for about an hour last night before I finally gave up.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw W_H what model EVGA Classified do you have ?

It's the E760

Edit: Just checked EVGA and they have some refurbished E760's in their B stock on sale for $220 if anyone is looking for a deal on one.

Edited by Water_Hazard

This^... makes me feel ashamed...

LOL, such a nice score water! What speed was your memory at during this run?

ram was at 2176mhz 11-11-11-30. I think I could tighten the timings up a little but I want to figure out this problem I am having with my 580's first. I think I found out why I was having so many problems last time though. I think the memory on one of my 580's is failing. The higher I OC the memory the lower my score gets...

lol water_hazard, you must run through 3Dmark11 in like 30 seconds with those high fps

It does go by pretty quick :biggrin: I would say start to finish about 4 minutes. gpu test 3 was spiking at 150fps

Edited by Water_Hazard