3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

Maaaaaannn.... that guy is a real arse-face...

Well im glad you finally got the SLI upgrade you were looking for then. Even if it wasn't when and at the price you originally wanted. So far i love my single 570... Cant wait to buy another, heh, but im so broke!

Nice scores guys... Maybe i need to update to the latest drivers and take another crack at 3dMark11!! With all these 8k+ scores pooping up, im sure i can crack 7k!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll like the 570s. Going to take some getting used to though. They run quite a bit warmer than the GTX 460 cards did. Plus the GTX 460 cards had the Gigabtye dual fan cooler on them and they were dead silent at any operating temperature. These eVGA cards with the single fan coolers get a bit noisy at anything over 55% fan speed.

I think I'll like the 570s. Going to take some getting used to though. They run quite a bit warmer than the GTX 460 cards did. Plus the GTX 460 cards had the Gigabtye dual fan cooler on them and they were dead silent at any operating temperature. These eVGA cards with the single fan coolers get a bit noisy at anything over 55% fan speed.

Lol yeah... Ill be honest ive never really considered buying an EVGA card before because they almost always use a single fan!! I want performance, but i dont want my ears to suffer for it.

sli is so worth it though.. im gaming across 3 screens and its incredible hahahah so much power.. but sometimes its still not enough.. gonna wait for bulldozer before i decide to try tri sli

and ur right nyt.. i got 10.6k the other day but for some weird reason it didnt save on the net... doesnt matter.. im trying different things with them.. seeing oc clocks n all.. one clocks so easily the other one is stubborn as..

Edited by mattyamdfanboi

First attempt at pushing past the factory o/c on the eVGA GTX 570 cards. Note to self - eVGA stock voltage settings are just enough to keep the card stable at factory 797/1950 clocks. Factory set voltage is 1.025 on Physx card and 1.013 on 2nd card. Voltage to get to 860/2000 clocks was 1.075v

5880825776_0abaafb75f_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...