New Puppy

Aliencam

my family got a new puppy the friday before christmas, and ij ust havent been ative on this forum.. i finally get arrround to posting this.... her name is christi, names after corpus christi in texas, because all ym brothers and I have texas names (my parents didnt notice that untill their friends told them :P ) (cameron, tyler, austin, dallas are our names) this pic is from january 1st, she is bigger now, but still looks the same.... she is a losa apso, about 8 inches tall and less than a foot long

EDIT: ok mabye the pic isnt so huge, i had to make it smaller... its 123 kb now, it was 700 something :P

MORE EDIT: wow that pic is horribly distorted and bad.. oh well

Edited by Aliencam

she doesn't bark or yap :) her mom never does either :) she is the greatest dog... mostly hair, but thats better than fur (which i happen to be uber alergic to.. allong with everything else including milk, grass, dust, cats, [insert every other living thing here] , and more) :) il post more recent.. and hopefully il remember to change the res on the camera off the 1 million by 1 million so i dont have to resize it and have it look bad...

nice dog. my nebors have a dog that is the dumbast dog you would ever see.. omg it barks and barks and barks and does not stop.. 24/7, Duke, the name of the dog.. especally makes noise wehen they leave him in the -45 * F winchill!!!! There a bunch of rich jacka**es