OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

I think this is it http://www.aten-usa....787&Item=CS1642

ccokeman will have to confirm since he is holding it.

Ok thats fine thank you.

Does the Subject have to be specific because I put in 'Entry' as the Subject.

Thanks in Advance!teehee.gif

Sorry but I'm wondering if the System contains any OS, just wondering as it'd be a small price to pay compared to the Prize.

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Nah subject doesn't matter..... I will figure it out lol....

As for the OS no that is not included.

I would have thrown it in if I wasn't doing the CPU's and Burners.

In years past, the grand prizes were only available to those users who have been a member for X days and/or had X number of posts. Does that still apply? If so, you should probably state that in your original post.

In any case, thanks for the awesome contest, as always, and thanks to the sponsors as well :)

PS. It may be a lot of work, but I think it would be cool, after this is over, to have a chart depicting how many favorite or least favorite votes each manufacturer received :)

In years past, the grand prizes were only available to those users who have been a member for X days and/or had X number of posts. Does that still apply? If so, you should probably state that in your original post.

PS. It may be a lot of work, but I think it would be cool, after this is over, to have a chart depicting how many favorite or least favorite votes each manufacturer received :)

First question no just leaving open for everyone.

As for the second question ya I plan on sharing the results :)

I'll also be interested in seeing the "favorite" and "least favorite results".

Do you plan on posting up any of the comments that really jump out at you - especially why people chose on the least favorites list? Now that would be really interesting................