OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

Hopefully the USPS doesnt try to destroy this package, the last package I got from them looked like it traveled through a warzone and they managed to bend some fins on my TRUE........ UPS can't find my house and Fedex never delivers when I'm at home so its a lose lose situation no matter who delivers it.

Received my CPU cooler today and installed it! I love it! Thanks again Bosco!... It's a good thing I read ahead to see that they don't come with AMD brackets, so I had to buy an AMD retention plate to make it mount on my mobo, I bought it ahead of time.. No worries though

Didn't even realize I won! I had just assumed I didn't because I didn't get a call or email saying I did. Got a package from an unknown in BC and it contained Noctua NH-D14 :) It took me a while to clue in. Thank you soooo much!

Didn't even realize I won! I had just assumed I didn't because I didn't get a call or email saying I did. Got a package from an unknown in BC and it contained Noctua NH-D14 :) It took me a while to clue in. Thank you soooo much!

Haha, that's the best surprise of all, eh? :P