OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

It's been about 24th here for a hour and 10 minutes already. Damn, this is really exiting. And no I'm not rushing anybody, I know the evening of 24th is meant in your timezone and all. It just exites me that it's so close already :D

It's been about 24th here for a hour and 10 minutes already. Damn, this is really exiting. And no I'm not rushing anybody, I know the evening of 24th is meant in your timezone and all. It just exites me that it's so close already :D

Yeah, it'll be the evening of the 24th in the Pacific time zone, so still about 24 hours away or so when Dave hits the random number generator or just throws darts at a big board with our names on it. :lol:

No worries Dave, it is the holidays after all. Family has a precedence, as does feeling better, so everyone should be able to wait however long it needs to take to get all the drawings done. And well, people should be with their families on Christmas Eve anyway. :lol:

Yeah, it'll be the evening of the 24th in the Pacific time zone, so still about 24 hours away or so when Dave hits the random number generator or just throws darts at a big board with our names on it. :lol:

Well if he uses the last option then I have high chances as my name is quite long, which makes it easier for the dart to hit it. :D:D Damn I have good ideas at 2 am. :D

I am sick and have a party at my house so don't expect the annoucement at any certain time tommorrow night I will get to it as soon as I can.

We'll I hope nothing serious? I just got well from angina (is this the right word??) and I know that being ill on holidays sucks.