Choose an opponent to a duel!

El_Capitan

That guy is at 1920x1200 which is more intensive than 1080p

Lets rather just remove Warhead cause I dont know how to get the benchmark.

Lets just keep these :

Battle #1: MSI Kombustor 60 second Fullscreen 1920 x 1080 with no MSAA

Battle #2: FurMark 60 second Fullscreen 1920 x 1080 with 8xMSAA

Battle #3: Stalker Call of Pripyat DX11 Fullscreen at 4xMSAA and AA for A-tested objects DX10, HDAO, high SSAO, and tessellation enabled

Battle #4: Unigine Heaven v2.1 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF, tessalation normal and highest settings everything else

Battle #5: 3D Mark 11 Performance preset

Do you have Dirt 2 ? Or do you have steam and can get the demo ? Because it would be cool if we could do a 1080p 8xAA very high settings dirt 2 bench ...

i have dirt 2 yesh :P

crysis is removed :), only dirt 2 is left :O after that i am gonna try the latest drivers (263.09 or something it is suposely way better then the 260 version)

i did stalker on ultra seting at 1080P with the shizzle you asked. seeing the fact you didnt say that :P

posting the shizzle in about 1 hour i think .... do you got the card? (6870)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have dirt 2 yesh :P

crysis is removed :), only dirt 2 is left :O after that i am gonna try the latest drivers (263.09 or something it is suposely way better then the 260 version)

i did stalker on ultra seting at 1080P with the shizzle you asked. seeing the fact you didnt say that :P

posting the shizzle in about 1 hour i think .... do you got the card? (6870)

Awesome . The store just phoned me to pick up the card so I'll be home and benching in hopefully 2 hours and get all it done in 4 hours.

u can d/l the warhead bench as well nyt.. easy as.. and since it favours ati, u should easily stomp him hahah

Na Im too lazy :P

stalker might seem like it favours ati.. but trust me.. it doesnt.. i brutally destroyed the ati cards in that bench.. like brutally destroyed.. something went wrong with the coding for that game.. i think it favours nvidia more lol

stalker might seem like it favours ati.. but trust me.. it doesnt.. i brutally destroyed the ati cards in that bench.. like brutally destroyed.. something went wrong with the coding for that game.. i think it favours nvidia more lol

dont believe you because you want that the 6870 is gonna rape me xD

btw question i benched dirt 2 yesterday and i get the log in C:documents/ my games/dirt2/benchmarks but it doesnt show what settings i have at that time (did a second bench just now and nope no succes there) any solutions for this?

btw question i benched dirt 2 yesterday and i get the log in C:documents/ my games/dirt2/benchmarks but it doesnt show what settings i have at that time (did a second bench just now and nope no succes there) any solutions for this?

Just go in-game under settingsand set everything very high and use 1920x1080 and 8xMSAA and then apply. Re-enter settings menu and select the benchmark option at the bottom and then make a screenshot of the result on screen after the race

Just go in-game under settingsand set everything very high and use 1920x1080 and 8xMSAA and then apply. Re-enter settings menu and select the benchmark option at the bottom and then make a screenshot of the result on screen after the race

why not ultra high? D: i have testet it on those settings :P everything (preset ultra high) and 1920 / 1080 and 8x msaa.

but ther thing is it can be a bit... how do you say.. untrustworthy because you can do a setting on lower settings and have more framse then usual... guess we have to trust eachother on this one then :)

btw i also want to include the score of the 3dmark 06 if you dont mind... i am rather curious what you are going to get in 3dmark 06 :), just now i did the benchmark with my new overclocks and it is quite an improvement over the old one in my sig :P

well going to finalize the benches then gonna post in half an hour or so.. :)

why not ultra high? D: i have testet it on those settings :P everything (preset ultra high) and 1920 / 1080 and 8x msaa.

but ther thing is it can be a bit... how do you say.. untrustworthy because you can do a setting on lower settings and have more framse then usual... guess we have to trust eachother on this one then :)

btw i also want to include the score of the 3dmark 06 if you dont mind... i am rather curious what you are going to get in 3dmark 06 :), just now i did the benchmark with my new overclocks and it is quite an improvement over the old one in my sig :P

well going to finalize the benches then gonna post in half an hour or so.. :)

Oops sorry , ultra high .

Yeah we have to trust each other . Theres no fun in cheating :)

I'll do 3D Mark 06

I do have to say this is rather entertaining reading the back and forth comments between you guys (Nyte Ryda and WarWeeny) :lol::thumbsup:

Cant wait to see who ends up on top :popcorn:

i hop eit is me... but i have my doubts xD i never intended to chalange kakaro..ahum nyt ryda but its ok i guess :P

posting benches in 10 minutes :)

10 minutes in fast speed foward!!!

stalker call of pripiat thingie thing:

stalker1080.jpg

msi kombuster:

msikombustorbenchmark.jpg

furmark:

furmarkbenchmark.jpg

dirt 2 settings and some nice screenshots ;D the one to watch screen is from a 720P shot i had left in my fraps screenshot directory..thought it was cool xD i made these screens with fraps so i could have affected the results in the end by a frame or so but i doubt the difference will be that small.

dirt2_game2011-01-0715-53-18-97.jpg

yeah you bet i am one to watch!

dirt2_game2010-12-2720-53-28-75.jpg

vroooom!!

dirt2_game2011-01-0715-53-42-90.jpg

dirt2_game2011-01-0715-54-02-67.jpg

dirt2_game2011-01-0715-54-31-22.jpg

and the finish line!!

dirt2_game2011-01-0715-54-58-18.jpg

oddly enough...6th i never got that low!

ahum the fps scores ofcourse :)

dirt2benchscore.jpg

my shamefull score form 3dmark 11

3dmark11.png

and because i can a screen from an earlier taking vantage test: not relevant to the chalange.

3dmarkvantasgebench-1.jpg

and last but not least heaven benchmark

unigene.jpg

hope i didnt forget something *looks at pictures...... that is quite alot...*

Edited by WarWeeny